Home a week

Old May 18th 2010, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Home a week

Hi everyone, just popped in to the local library to use the computer as we still do not have our own one to use. Our stay in Hong Kong was just lovely...sad to leave my Oh while he returned to Perth but it will not be long until we are all back together.....what can I say....it's lovely we have had nothing but lovely help both from family and friends and complete strangers from the check out assistants in supermarkets (the choice, price amazing) to the local postie stopping for a chat....the weather has been fine...cold in the mornings and evenings but that certainly does not bother us, we pick up our car tomorrow and are currently looking for rentals....I really want to say that we are just so pleased to be back home...went into Manchester on Saturday, the place was vibrant...just amazed what the have done again with the city in the two years since we have been here...is it full of glum people certainly the opposite, we have not laughed so much in years....are we being mugged or feel threatend....nope.....it it all doom and gloom just the opposite....so far we are pleased as punch to be home....have I thought of Perth...no not at all but then I never did on our visits home....our boys are like they use to be...just smiley and happy to be home with their friends and family......okay have to go before our food melts in the car...yes it is that hot here today....
Take care and I will be intouch (groan do I hear you all say..lol) asap.
Old May 18th 2010, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Lancashire - Vic, Oz - hopefully Yorkshire or Devon
Basil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of lightBasil Brush is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Home a week

Originally Posted by brits1
Hi everyone, just popped in to the local library to use the computer as we still do not have our own one to use. Our stay in Hong Kong was just lovely...sad to leave my Oh while he returned to Perth but it will not be long until we are all back together.....what can I say....it's lovely we have had nothing but lovely help both from family and friends and complete strangers from the check out assistants in supermarkets (the choice, price amazing) to the local postie stopping for a chat....the weather has been fine...cold in the mornings and evenings but that certainly does not bother us, we pick up our car tomorrow and are currently looking for rentals....I really want to say that we are just so pleased to be back home...went into Manchester on Saturday, the place was vibrant...just amazed what the have done again with the city in the two years since we have been here...is it full of glum people certainly the opposite, we have not laughed so much in years....are we being mugged or feel threatend....nope.....it it all doom and gloom just the opposite....so far we are pleased as punch to be home....have I thought of Perth...no not at all but then I never did on our visits home....our boys are like they use to be...just smiley and happy to be home with their friends and family......okay have to go before our food melts in the car...yes it is that hot here today....
Hi Brits,

Really good to hear that you are loving being back - I heard that it was really warm today over there - I think you've picked a great time to return as the Summer is about to begin.

I AM QUITE ENVIOUS MY DEAR!!!!

Good luck with the rental hunting - keep us posted as we need to hear updates
Old May 18th 2010, 4:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear from you Brits! So glad that you havent been disappointed by first impressions and hope that all the house hunting goes brilliantly!

Looking forward to your updates!
Old May 18th 2010, 6:37 pm
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear from you! How great that you are loving everything so much - put a smile on my face
Old May 18th 2010, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

pinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud of

That is great news, its always a worry that you'll step off the plane and think uh oh!! To have to opposite is positive news for the others that are confused about what to do (like myself!!)

I'm going back to Leeds this summer and i can't wait to see a bit of buzz and atmosphere again!

good luck on resettling. Enjoy!!
Old May 19th 2010, 9:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear it feels good Best of luck and keep us posted!
Old May 19th 2010, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Nottinghamshire UK > Florida > UK 10days >Ireland > BACK IN NOTTINGHAMSHIRE UK
pcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nicepcmaccallum is just really nice

So happy for you and your family

Chris
Old May 19th 2010, 10:33 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

that sounds wonderful
Old May 20th 2010, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

So happy you are Happy

LibbyX
Old May 20th 2010, 3:18 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear from you Brits, so happy that it's all working our for you.

Good luck with the rental.
Old May 21st 2010, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Hi J

So pleased you sound so upbeat - Coming back to this improved weather certainly must help. You have my number so be sure to text me and let me know how you are getting on.

Really happy for you - stay in touch and Im sure the confused expats on here would love another update.

Love to you

C xxx
Old May 22nd 2010, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear you are happy to be home.

It's 6 months (and 2 days) since we came back and I must admit I have never once been sorry.

I wish you all the best with your house hunting etc. Take time to breathe and enjoy it all.

Keep smiling and remember we are the lucky ones
Old May 22nd 2010, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

No groans from me - a wonderful update....keep them coming
Old May 26th 2010, 3:37 am
Just Joined

welshstevey has a spectacular aura aboutwelshstevey has a spectacular aura aboutwelshstevey has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Marmalade
Good to see returnees settling so well, we depart New Zealand hopefully within the next 6 months to return to North Wales after 3 years...been an up and down experience, really looking forward to getting home
Old May 26th 2010, 7:20 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marmalade
Do you have a return date yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.