Hi There All!!

Old Dec 15th 2007, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi There All!!

Firstly I wanna wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Secondly, I thought I'd update you all on how things are going for us, a month after leaving oz.

Well, we have settled back into UK great, yes there are stilo some crappy bits, but to be honest its just how its always been, no worse no better..

OH has landed himself a fab new job, Project Manager building sub stations, within a great company, he is very happy got great wages and company car.

Kids back in old school, happy and have not found it hard workwise, Kate is top of class and doing brilliantly. I was worried about Robert who is 5 but he is doing very well, got lots of new friends and is happy even his reading (which was bad) has come up.

Me, well Im happy with the same old same, just looking after the kids, my Dad and the OH and dogs is enough for me at the moment LOL!!

We have bought a lovely detached house, in a really nice area but far enough away to be different, but keep the kids in school....

What can I say to you who are worried, well, besides the fact that our eldest daughter stayed out there, we are very happy. UK is underrated and it took for us to go away to realise this!!

Our eldest is staying in oz to go to Uni, she is a bit up and down at the moment, but she is only 18 so its hard for her. We want her to go to Uni and see how she gets on, she can come home is she wants, we'll see....

All in all, its good to be back and oz seems a life time ago, we are happy and for the time being we are staying put, enjoying weekend breaks away from the kids (yippee) cheap holidays and family and friends around us. I will never say we werent move again but i dont want to even think it could be a possiblility.

We definately made the right decision to return.

Good luck to all returning......

Kath and family
Old Dec 15th 2007, 10:53 pm
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi There All!!

Glad to hear you're all fine and doing well, Kath.

Thanks for the update!

Sarah
Old Dec 15th 2007, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Firstly I wanna wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Secondly, I thought I'd update you all on how things are going for us, a month after leaving oz.

Well, we have settled back into UK great, yes there are stilo some crappy bits, but to be honest its just how its always been, no worse no better..

OH has landed himself a fab new job, Project Manager building sub stations, within a great company, he is very happy got great wages and company car.

Kids back in old school, happy and have not found it hard workwise, Kate is top of class and doing brilliantly. I was worried about Robert who is 5 but he is doing very well, got lots of new friends and is happy even his reading (which was bad) has come up.

Me, well Im happy with the same old same, just looking after the kids, my Dad and the OH and dogs is enough for me at the moment LOL!!

We have bought a lovely detached house, in a really nice area but far enough away to be different, but keep the kids in school....

What can I say to you who are worried, well, besides the fact that our eldest daughter stayed out there, we are very happy. UK is underrated and it took for us to go away to realise this!!

Our eldest is staying in oz to go to Uni, she is a bit up and down at the moment, but she is only 18 so its hard for her. We want her to go to Uni and see how she gets on, she can come home is she wants, we'll see....

All in all, its good to be back and oz seems a life time ago, we are happy and for the time being we are staying put, enjoying weekend breaks away from the kids (yippee) cheap holidays and family and friends around us. I will never say we werent move again but i dont want to even think it could be a possiblility.

We definately made the right decision to return.

Good luck to all returning......

Kath and family
Sounds like you are settling in just fine. Thanks for the update
Old Dec 15th 2007, 11:44 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to hear from you.

I text you last week, have you changed your phone????

Hope everything continues to be good for you there. Have yourselves a wonderfully cold, foggy, cosy Christmas surrounded by your family. We'll have a stinkingly hot one, on our own!

Take care xxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 16th 2007, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear that everything has fallen into place so nicely for you! Merry Christmas to you too!!!
Old Dec 16th 2007, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours Kath.
Thanks for the update as well, sounds as if things are working out well for you all.

Best wishes for the New Year

Lynne
Old Dec 17th 2007, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

joetrac will become famous soon enoughjoetrac will become famous soon enough

Merry Christmas. Im really pleased its worked out for you.

You mentioned you bought a house...can I ask did you need a mortgage for this ? If so did you face any problems when applying for it.

When we return we will have been out of UK for 18 months and I am really worried about getting back on the property market.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 2:05 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear you're home and settled Kath
Have a great Christmas
Old Dec 17th 2007, 3:19 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Glad its working out for you!!

Have a fab xmas

Be Happy

Kris xx
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Got a mortgage no probs at all!! Throwing them at us LOL!!! going with Natiowide as doing good interest and fixed for 5 years.

Cold and freezing here today!!!

Tracey W will pm you phone number - I texed you and Denise a few times wondered why i hadnt heard back!!!

Bigs hugs to all and Merry Xmas - be back on line after xmas as I have difficulty getting on borrowing friends at mo xxx

Happy Kath
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Got a mortgage no probs at all!! Throwing them at us LOL!!! going with Natiowide as doing good interest and fixed for 5 years.

Cold and freezing here today!!!

Tracey W will pm you phone number - I texed you and Denise a few times wondered why i hadnt heard back!!!

Bigs hugs to all and Merry Xmas - be back on line after xmas as I have difficulty getting on borrowing friends at mo xxx

Happy Kath
Kath

So glad to hear you're happy to be home - good 4 you
Enjoy it
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

Great news...and it should be an extra special Christmas too. x Carry on enjoying!