Hi everyone!!

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

megansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi everyone!!

Hope everyone is ok & happy!!!

Sorry ive not been around for ages but its hard to get online now without a computer! Its even worse as the one in the library dosnt allow me to go on forums

Anyway just to update you all on my life!....

Im ok. Still with mum but trying hard to get somewhere to live. Megy is doing great & hasnt really been too affected. She is even using the potty now which is great as thought id never have her doing that!!

Im still sad that is all over & i do actually miss him but its getting better all the time & the good days outweigh the bad! I actually miss Oz very very slightly but certainly not enough to come back!!!

One good bit of karma is the fact his young lady finished it. I was very happy at that. We are on ok terms though so i didnt gloat!!

Ive had a date & am quite happy. Dont want anything too serious but its nice to get attention again

Its great being back here & in familiar surroundings again. Anyone who says Oz is better needs their head seeing too lol!!!

Anyway, not much else at the mo but will keep you posted!

Also to all those that came back just after me ie lynne, english rose & stu etc hope your all ok & settled well!!

Take care

Judexxx
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 2:27 pm
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone!!

Glad to see you're doing well and holding your head high and with dignity!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Happy to see things are settling down for you and that your little girl is obviously quite happy (potty training thing).

Good luck to you and keep posting...

Kath
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:37 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Megansmum and all, just popped in to see how you all doing ,glad you safe and sound.Warm wishes to all of you and have a lovely day
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased to hear things are coming together for you Jude. Sounds all positive.
We are still in Oz but hopefully plan to leave 31st August. Haven't booked flights, shippers etc as I keep hoping that there might be a slight chance OH might change his mind. You never know, stranger things have happened!!!!!!

Keep us posted on how things are going. It's good to hear from you again.

Lynne x
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

well done babe, you did it! Glad you are all settled-ish and happy
Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Shivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mick69
Haven't booked flights, shippers etc as I keep hoping that there might be a slight chance OH might change his mind. You never know, stranger things have happened!!!!!!
Do you mean he wants to go and you don't or you want to go and he doesn't and isn't coming with you?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shivster
Do you mean he wants to go and you don't or you want to go and he doesn't and isn't coming with you?
OH wants to go back to UK but I would love to stay as loving the place but wouldn't let him go without us.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

Shivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mick69
OH wants to go back to UK but I would love to stay as loving the place but wouldn't let him go without us.
You've only been there five months? When did he decide he wanted to go back?
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jude

Glad you're well & getting on.
Take care & have some fun
T
xx
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Shivster
You've only been there five months? When did he decide he wanted to go back?

I know, I know. I have tried everything imaginable to change his mind. He decided at the beginning of June.

Lynne

We have been here nearly six months
Old Jul 26th 2007, 12:25 pm
Banned

Howard1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud of

I don't think most Immigrants to Australia really understand how different reality is from perception.

Culturally, the prescance of so many aggressive reptiles to watch for, the dangers that lurk in the waters, the heat that at times is stifling oppressive,the lack of any real architecturally interesting areas, the insular mentality that pervades, and just being so bloody far from the rest of Humanity.

Australia refused to allow our Family of 11 in many years ago, Canada said c'mon in, sure glad life worked out that way.

Our little Veterans memorial still flies the Union Jack with the Maple Leaf, I like the reminder of some things British.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:08 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to hear from you Jude. It's good of you to make the effort to post as many of us took a genuine interest in your situation. Glad things are continuing to prove positive for you back in UK. All the best for your and Megys future.

Christina
Old Jul 28th 2007, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to hear that you're doing well Jude and enjoying life again in blighty.

We're still looking for work etc but hopefully will have something soon. I have moments where I look back on Oz and think would I rather be there, but I know if I was there I'd only be wanting to come back to the UK so I'm pretty sure we made the right choice.

Glad that you're feeling better anyway.

Old Jul 28th 2007, 9:20 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Jude and Stu - glad you are both doing fine back in the UK and nice to hear from you both!

Stu - don't worry the best of us sometimes have moments when we wished we were back in Oz especially when it's p*ss*ng it down in the UK in mid summer!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.