Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Hi! Anyone out there made an international will?

Hi! Anyone out there made an international will?

Old Oct 13th 2021, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

LisaGraham is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi! Anyone out there made an international will?

Hello fellow expats. I'm Lisa, new on here, originally from Edinburgh, now moved to Las Vegas. I'm hoping someone on here might be able to help me find the right information. I want to make a will that will cover the properties and assets I own both here in the USA and back in Scotland. All of the info I can find online is only applicable to England and Wales. Are there any fellow Scots out there who have managed to make a will that covers Scottish law, or anyone who has any advice? Any help would be gratefully appreciated!
Admin, I apologise if this thread is in the wrong place.
Old Oct 13th 2021, 7:03 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi! Anyone out there made an international will?

Originally Posted by LisaGraham View Post
Good for you!, and welcome to the forum. A mod will be along shortly to set you straight.
Old Oct 14th 2021, 7:31 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LisaGraham View Post
Hello fellow expats. I'm Lisa, new on here, originally from Edinburgh, now moved to Las Vegas. I'm hoping someone on here might be able to help me find the right information. I want to make a will that will cover the properties and assets I own both here in the USA and back in Scotland. All of the info I can find online is only applicable to England and Wales. Are there any fellow Scots out there who have managed to make a will that covers Scottish law, or anyone who has any advice? Any help would be gratefully appreciated!
Lisa, Welcome to BE.

Please have a quick read of the forum rules https://britishexpats.com/site-rules/ and should you have any site related problems, please contact one of the moderators, names in bold at the bottom right of each forum page..

I have asked a moderator to move your question to our 'moving back to the UK' section as this forum is really only for general introductions.

I hope there may be people there who can help.
Old Oct 14th 2021, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

durham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site. I can't help with your question unfortunately but am interested in the discussion.