Wikiposts

Hello you lot!

Old Oct 26th 2008, 12:40 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Hello you lot!

Eyup Duck

I have been waiting patiently for this update. And it is everything i expected it to be, including the 'WTF have we done'!

So far so good then many ups and downs to cross yet, but you know you made the right choice and that's
Old Oct 26th 2008, 3:02 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to hear you are all back and doing well.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 4:35 pm
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great to hear you're settling in

xx
Old Oct 26th 2008, 5:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat055 is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear your doing ok.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 8:12 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bevm
Where in South Devon. We'll be looking on the coast there because it is one of the world's beautiful places.

Bev
We're in Ivybridge which is a small town/large village in the South Hams. Schooling is great, walks are amazing and family are close by which is wonderful.

Originally Posted by happy4
Tracey, welcome home, these bits you have wrote really stood out for me. I wouldn't swap how I feel now compared to a few months ago for nothing. That dull ache every day, followed by panic of getting stuck there in Oz. We, thats me and my two children have been home nearly six months now after nearly 2 years in Oz and I have my life and self respect back. I really look back and think what on earth was all that about? But when you are there it is so very hard to decide to come home, I am so very glad for you that your OH realised how very unhappy you were and came home with you. I'm afraid mine didn't and still remains in Sydney.

We are good here and have some great support. My son has started School and only last week was awarded by his Headmaster for showing kindness and for his reading in Assembly and my daughter is thriving. I am now doing an A level in Law too. We have come a long way together, I am very proud of their strength and love.

I wish you all lots of happiness ahead, axx
I really admire what you've done happy4. You are one helluva strong lady and you should be so proud of yourself. As for your husband, let's just hope he realises where his priorities lie.

I wish you continued happiness

As for the other well wishers, thanks. Today is another glorious autumnal day. The leaves on the trees are a hue of rich colours and the sky is blue. Dunno how long it will be blue, but it's blue now!

Suze and Rachel, I'll start e-mailing you as soon as the darn computer is up and running at home. Hope you're both coping ok and I hope we can get together back home soon xxx
Old Oct 26th 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

Great to hear from you Tracey, have been wondering how you are going.

My own countdown clicked over into double figures today.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Tracey, good to hear from you! Glad you are starting to get settled now and enjoying being home. Don't be a stranger, eh?
Old Oct 27th 2008, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Glad your back and settled into your new home. Hope things work out well for you and yours and the kids are happy in their new school (Im sure they will love it especially the xmas things coming up).

Good luck to you all
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased to hear your back home Tracey, safe and sound

You've waited a long time for it and you deserve this happiness. Keep enjoying it and keep updating now and again.

Lynne
Old Oct 27th 2008, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Erica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really nice

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great post Tracey. All the best for this next chapter in you and your family's life.
I can't wait to MBTTUK and your post makes me want to be home NOW!
Keep us all updated
x
Old Oct 27th 2008, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

glad to hear you all arrived back safe, not the same without your hubby down the school on monday mornings talking about the weekend football results

All the very best

Ann & family
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:40 am
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Great update Tracey glad to hear things are going well for you all.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 3:11 am
Just Joined

w1lly0u is an unknown quantity at this point

you didn't like the Goldcoast????

that must have been the definite reason to return then!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 4:14 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tracy Thanks for your up date.......I love reading, that people are so happy to be back in the Uk. We have been back 4 mths now and it did feel abit strange at first, but for me it was a good feeling not bad

Your last paragraph, brought a tear to my eye....when you said you was proud to be British Same here .
Old Oct 28th 2008, 4:44 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Tracey me ol' china - wondered what was happening with you - sounds like it's pretty good so far - hope all continues to go well while you settle back into life in this glorious country of ours.xxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.