Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Hello: I'm so glad I found you all

Hello: I'm so glad I found you all

Old Jul 18th 2007, 10:06 am

Triboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello: I'm so glad I found you all

Hi,

Glad I found this place and some like minded people. I've been living in Australia for quite a few years, but am becoming increasingly unhappy here, and plan to move home next year with my wife.

Anyway just thought I'd say hello. Congratulations on realising how truly great our country is. It's like a club eh?

Hope I can contribute in some small way
Old Jul 18th 2007, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello: I'm so glad I found you all

Just wanted to say welcome!!

We are a friendly bunch in here and besides what the "others" say we are not "boring" or whatever. we are an ambitious lot, full of life and laugh!!

Good luck to you and ask away....

Kath
Old Jul 18th 2007, 10:13 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Triboy
Hi,

Glad I found this place and some like minded people. I've been living in Australia for quite a few years, but am becoming increasingly unhappy here, and plan to move home next year with my wife.

Anyway just thought I'd say hello. Congratulations on realising how truly great our country is. It's like a club eh?

Welcome along. Hope you enjoy your time on the site and that your plans to move back run smooth.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 10:15 am

Thanks for the warm welcome
Old Jul 18th 2007, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Triboy
what part of the UK is home to you?
Ive been back one year now.
Chrissy
Old Jul 18th 2007, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Crickey Chrissy one year!!!

Cant believe how time flys, remember the last time I saw you was on the doggie beach with your friend, just before you were going home. bloody hell that doesnt seem that far away does it?

We still waiting to sell the house, im getting very disheartened at the mo

Kath x
Old Jul 18th 2007, 10:29 am

I'm from the South West area, although our careers would see us in the South East or London when we return.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

We probably head back to South East thats where we are from originally.

Looking further North but probably end up back in Kent

Kath
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:00 am

I was watching the TdF (cycling and triathlon are my 'things') the other day. I must say, Kent was looking lovely
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Mmm but Stear clear of Chatham bit rough!! Maidstone and surrounding areas nice. Faversham, Canterbury lovely places to live round that way, Maidstone nice and central and had a big clean up I think was back in March and found it pleasant to walk round the town centre there...

Quite like Whitstable area though, yu can find some lovely little villages if you have a good drive round.

Kath
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:17 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Hello Triboy and welcome to the site. Where are you in this vast sandpit?
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:29 am

I'm in Sydney. But I have an 'alternative' name for it
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:38 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in Sydney. But I have an 'alternative' name for it
I'm in Perth and I have afew alternatives for here and the whole of Oz....
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:47 am

I'm in Perth and I have afew alternatives for here and the whole of Oz....
do they rhyme with 'sand', 'mooring' and 'frap'?
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:50 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Triboy - we have been back in the south of England for nearly a year - lived in Perth for 2 years - was a great experience but I am so relieved to be back in the UK.

Good luck with all your plans for your return to good ol' Blighty!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.