Hello Guitar Doc

Old May 13th 2004, 10:49 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hello Guitar Doc

Hiya Rich

How are you? How's it been back home?

Cheers

Pants
Old May 13th 2004, 11:11 pm
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hello Guitar Doc

Originally posted by Pants
Hiya Rich

How are you? How's it been back home?

Cheers

Pants
Hiya Paula,

I'm not too bad considering a loss of £35,000 (emigration disaster and impending divorce).....work is picking up and people are really happy to see me back. I have discovered just how much people think of me. I just need to get back on my feet financially....which will take time (unless I meet a rich young lady) that likes long haired guys.

The social life here is far and above anything I saw in NZ, so that's an upside....I just wish we could have given the place a better chance to see what would have panned out in the future....still, everything happens for a reason, so time will tell what the reason was for being forced back.......

I have transport, and all my shipment items back (which gave a really good feeling when I picked it up).

I didn't leave because I hated the UK, although I was disillusioned with it (and still am a little...though every country in the world has it's own set of problems, so I'd get that anywhere), but am glad that coming back has made me apprecitae things here a lot more.....

regards, Rich.

p.s I was just about to write a farewell as I have no need to visit this site anymore.....
Old May 13th 2004, 11:13 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by theguitardoctor
Hiya Paula,

I'm not too bad considering a loss of £35,000 (emigration disaster and impending divorce).....work is picking up and people are really happy to see me back. I have discovered just how much people think of me. I just need to get back on my feet financially....which will take time (unless I meet a rich young lady) that likes long haired guys.

The social life here is far and above anything I saw in NZ, so that's an upside....I just wish we could have given the place a better chance to see what would have panned out in the future....still, everything happens for a reason, so time will tell what the reason was for being forced back.......

I have transport, and all my shipment items back (which gave a really good feeling when I picked it up).

I didn't leave because I hated the UK, although I was disillusioned with it (and still am a little...though every country in the world has it's own set of problems, so I'd get that anywhere), but am glad that coming back has made me apprecitae things here a lot more.....

regards, Rich.

p.s I was just about to write a farewell as I have no need to visit this site anymore.....
Good to hear that you are ok. Shame about the divorce and emigration disaster but at least you are back home amongst good family, friends and support.

Good luck on the rich lady bit !!!....

Thats what I hope I will feel when I get home although I too never left the UK because I wanted "out"! But being here has certainly made me think more about all the good things back in the UK. I hope when I get back I will still feel the same. I certainly intend to make the most of it whatever happens.

Well as you no longer will be visiting the forum I wish you all the very best for the future may it bring rich chicks, guitar repair offers from the famous but not the air guitar champions...!!!and lots of happiness and laughter!! and if you get any spare tickets to see Bonnie Raitt beare me in mind please!!She was playing over here but couldn't make it..!!

Cheers

Paula x

ps..have you heard from Bev??? forgot to say I have missed you guys on here..!!awwwhhhhhh !!!

Last edited by Pants; May 14th 2004 at 12:01 am.
Old May 14th 2004, 1:12 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

(unless I meet a rich young lady) that likes long haired guys.

hehe...I aint rich but i do like long haired guys!!! You near Sheffield by any chance......??

sue
Old May 14th 2004, 3:18 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Hiya Paula,

regards, Rich.

All the best for a happy/happier life Rich.
Old May 14th 2004, 9:53 am
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to all for the support....and to tiredwithtwins....I'm about an hour from Sheffield..are you rich then ...?!!

Overall things are good....had I gone out to NZ with someone that could actually fulfil half of what they thought / said they could, then things may have panned out differently....but hey, shit happens.

Main thing is I am not badly off here in the UK...there is a definite doom and gloom attitude from a lot of people, but you have to just ignore it and gauge your own mood through your own existence and not worry about the things that "might happen" or are predicted to happen.....

You only have to look at the faked Iraq photos to see how the media in this country always glamourises the worst regardless of whether it's true or not. Anything to sell a paper eh?

I ignore as much as I can of what goes on (you'll always hear a little bit) and roll along day to day. Overall, I am happy to be here and wish anyone else returning all the best.....

Rich.
Old May 17th 2004, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

ooh, it's getting like Blind Date on this forum!

glad to hear things are falling back into place Rich. Life is one long journey of ups and downs....you've had your fair share of downs so long may you be on an upward path.

I think lots of the gloomy people are the 50% who want to leave the Uk cos it's too gloomy!!

best of luck for the future
HP