Hello!!!

Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

Sophia68 is just really niceSophia68 is just really niceSophia68 is just really niceSophia68 is just really niceSophia68 is just really niceSophia68 is just really niceSophia68 is just really niceSophia68 is just really nice
Default Hello!!!

I didn't see a forum for new comers, so I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!!!

I'm a British expat...emigrated to Florida back in 1987 and have been here ever since. I love it, especially the weather!! I'm originally from Thornton Heath, Surrey. Last time I visited England was back in 1995. Can't say I honestly miss England....only the food/sweets.

Anyone else here live in Florida or are/were from Thornton Heath?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello!!!

Originally Posted by Sophia68
I didn't see a forum for new comers, so I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!!!

I'm a British expat...emigrated to Florida back in 1987 and have been here ever since. I love it, especially the weather!! I'm originally from Thornton Heath, Surrey. Last time I visited England was back in 1995. Can't say I honestly miss England....only the food/sweets.

Anyone else here live in Florida or are/were from Thornton Heath?
I'm in Miami, originally from West Sussex.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

Sophia68 is just really niceSophia68 is just really niceSophia68 is just really niceSophia68 is just really niceSophia68 is just really niceSophia68 is just really niceSophia68 is just really niceSophia68 is just really nice

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Oh a fellow Floridian!! Cooool!!! How long have you been in Florida?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Oh a fellow Floridian!! Cooool!!! How long have you been in Florida?
There's more of us around here somewhere....

I've only been here for about 2 1/2 years.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:33 pm
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

*waving* HI!

Im up the total opposite end of the country form you in Maine, but I am from Surrey too, mainly Kingston/Weybridge/Molesey area.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

There's more of us around here somewhere....

I've only been here for about 2 1/2 years.
Oh you're still quite new. How do you like it?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Juswus
*waving* HI!

Im up the total opposite end of the country form you in Maine, but I am from Surrey too, mainly Kingston/Weybridge/Molesey area.
Allo!! I've never been to that side of Surrey....how long have you been in the US?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:43 pm
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

Allo!! I've never been to that side of Surrey....how long have you been in the US?
It was 4 yrs in November.
(And I am horribly homesick still for my friends and family)
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh you're still quite new. How do you like it?
Miami is too superficial for me, and the people are rude; but the Gulf Coast seems better.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

It was 4 yrs in November.
(And I am horribly homesick still for my friends and family)
Really? So sorry to hear that. Do you not have any other family members in Maine or in the states? What made you move to the US?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

Miami is too superficial for me, and the people are rude; but the Gulf Coast seems better.
When I first moved here, I found the people to be very rude too....I've grown accustomed to their attitudes now and do not let it get to me....so do you plan to move to the Gulf Coast?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:52 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute

Born in Brighton, live in Atlanta....
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:54 pm
lush

Really? So sorry to hear that. Do you not have any other family members in Maine or in the states? What made you move to the US?
Hubby is a Yank and it seemed like the best move at the time financially. I was rich for a short while after converting my pounds! lol
No I dont have any family over here, and not really made any friends except work collegues, and we can't get together cos we work overlapping shifts *sigh*

Not sure what I'll do in the long run
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

Hubby is a Yank and it seemed like the best move at the time financially. I was rich for a short while after converting my pounds! lol
No I dont have any family over here, and not really made any friends except work collegues, and we can't get together cos we work overlapping shifts *sigh*

Not sure what I'll do in the long run
Awww....doesn't your hubby have any family here either?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:59 pm
lush

his parents are in PA, and no other family.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.