Reload this Page >

heading home..advice needed

Wikiposts

heading home..advice needed

Old Aug 5th 2010, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

staceyw82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default heading home..advice needed

ok..so my LMO was not approved..off home go..approx in 3 weeks time. i need some advice..what do i do about my phone contract..can i cancel it for free due to moving country(im with Rogers)i've about 8 months left on it..i have no money to pay it all off..i even have to lend money off the parents to come home..this all happened very quick..was getting sponsored for PR but he withdrew it after a row..and now i'm off home and he's heartbroken..some people! plus i have 2 cats..my OH will keep them here for the meantime but i'd like to get them flown home..anyone know any approx costs etc..they are all utd with vaccines and neutered etc. Thanks guys..lucky thing is..my old work place back home has already offered me my job back! result!
Old Aug 5th 2010, 5:21 am
The Brit is back

Lorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: heading home..advice needed

Well that's bad news about having to leave but great news you have a job to go to.
Not sure about the phone, give Rogers a call and explain the situation. They MAY be nice
Old Aug 5th 2010, 6:28 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about that.
If you do a search in the moving back section they seem to kow all about the regs for moving cats back, pretty expensive though.
Heres one http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ght=defra+Cats
Old Aug 5th 2010, 9:49 am
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Stacey......sorry to hear it hasn't worked out for you, but that's good news about your old work place.
As far as I remember you can break a contract for free on the grounds that you are moving "out of the range at which they're able to provide a service". This is what Bell told me when I was reluctant to sign up for a 2 year contract; I actually asked what would happen if we moved......I didn't know at the time that we would be leaving within those 2 years. I just phoned them with the date we were due to leave and that was that.....our lawyer arranged for balances to be paid on utility bills.