Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Heading Back in One Month!!

Heading Back in One Month!!

Old Dec 1st 2009, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Kirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to all
Default Re: Heading Back in One Month!!

Thankyou!

Packing isn't finished yet...well it's actually pretty much finished but just needs organised a bit better in my suitcase! lol Farewells will probably be tommorrow around lunch time...not looking forward to that too much, hopefully it won't be too bad!

Just wish I saw Thursday at 5pm now when I'll be back on NI soil and have no more travelling to do!
Old Dec 1st 2009, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all

have a safe trip back home...
Old Dec 1st 2009, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kirstine
Thankyou!

Packing isn't finished yet...well it's actually pretty much finished but just needs organised a bit better in my suitcase! lol Farewells will probably be tommorrow around lunch time...not looking forward to that too much, hopefully it won't be too bad!

Just wish I saw Thursday at 5pm now when I'll be back on NI soil and have no more travelling to do!
Best of luck to you.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou!

Have a safe flight Kristine it's bucketing down here in NI at the minute but I'm sure you won't mind a bit once you see all your friends and family
Old Dec 8th 2009, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

Kirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to allKirstine is a name known to all

Just thought I'd do a little update....I'm home now and it feels good to be back if not a little strange. I'm still trying to get settled into a routine again, especially with my sleep pattern which is a little confused, I also managed to acquire a cold already too! lol

I've been keeping an eye on jobs but haven't applied for many yet as my mum was having an operation and is unable to do anything for the next 4 weeks so I'm kinda needed around here at the minute.

I haven't a clue why I was worried about Heathrow, the terminal transfer was a doddle. The Air Canada flight wasn't so fun though...we ended up delayed an hour as everyone decided to board at once and they didn't even queue then they all just sat where they liked on the plane and there wasn't enough room for all the hand luggage.

But anyway I'm back now and just in time by the looks of it...that snow in Edmonton doesn't look too fun!
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I'd do a little update....I'm home now and it feels good to be back if not a little strange. I'm still trying to get settled into a routine again, especially with my sleep pattern which is a little confused, I also managed to acquire a cold already too! lol

I've been keeping an eye on jobs but haven't applied for many yet as my mum was having an operation and is unable to do anything for the next 4 weeks so I'm kinda needed around here at the minute.

I haven't a clue why I was worried about Heathrow, the terminal transfer was a doddle. The Air Canada flight wasn't so fun though...we ended up delayed an hour as everyone decided to board at once and they didn't even queue then they all just sat where they liked on the plane and there wasn't enough room for all the hand luggage.

But anyway I'm back now and just in time by the looks of it...that snow in Edmonton doesn't look too fun!
Glad to hear you arrived safely....hope you have a lovely Christmas....try and enjoy the time off.....and all the best for the New Year