Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Having a stressful time finding a rental in UK??

Having a stressful time finding a rental in UK??

Old Jul 25th 2009, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

snowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud of
Default Re: Having a stressful time finding a rental in UK??

Originally Posted by dewdrop
thanks for the link.

the only reason we thought of Stowmarket, i know someone there and she's been there since '85, also its a small town, much like what we're used too, also our eldest daughter (11) needs a middleschool. much prefered over highschool for her first yr back...break her in gently...

Why not STowmarket, do tell?

Any clues on what schools to avoid in STowmarket? as this is the next step.

thanks everyone for all the tips/advice
scratch the surface and there is a rough element underlying,

if you are after small towns in suffolk, i'd recommend Woodbridge as a safer bet, the schools there are pretty much all ok.
I dont really know enough about the schools in stow' to speculate on which you should avoid, but my impression is that ipswich/woodbridge are better,

I would also tend to avoid felixstowe school wise, Waldringfield school is well thought of (near the moon and sixpence), as is Bealings near kesgrave
Old Jul 25th 2009, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

USAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond reputeUSAGypsies has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Having a stressful time finding a rental in UK??

YAY! WE GOT OUR RENTAL! Contract came through today. Search over, thank goodness. Now we can ship some boxes to ourselves and arrange for other deliveries, school admissions etc.... Hope you get the thumbs up on the rental you have your eye on very soon - I know you are getting close to nailing it