Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Having a bad day.............pet advice needed!!!!

Having a bad day.............pet advice needed!!!!

Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:54 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Having a bad day.............pet advice needed!!!!

Originally Posted by Twigstar
I am having trouble finding a vet here in S Florida who has even heard of DEFRA. I was told today by one vet that I have to take the dog to Miami for all the innoculations and certificate.
Am I asking the wrong thing am I speaking chinese? Time is ticking as we want to fly out on July 31st.....
Try searching through the old threads in this forum...there's been lots of thread on DEFRA recently and posts made by at least one person from Florida. The search option is located in the pink bar at the top of the page. Go to Advanced Search...put in Defra...highlight Moving Back to the UK Forum.

Give me a shout if you need any help locating the threads.

Edit: Katesbackagain lives in Florida...you could always drop her a PM.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=49012

This post by Scout may also be of interest to you:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=49012

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jan 9th 2008 at 12:03 pm.