Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Has anyone noticed this...

Wikiposts

Has anyone noticed this...

Old Jan 23rd 2009, 3:04 pm
Just Joined

sometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant future
Default Re: Has anyone noticed this...

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Of course they show repeats, not 1hr but 2hrs apart.Thats what those channels are for! Sky+ etc

There are substanially more channels there, substanially more NEW programming and substanially more choice in what to view.

You must have just landed if you have been there THIS year. I have only been back 3mths, couldnt have changed that much that quickly.

I guess if anyone wishes to check the facts they can get the TV listing for both services and compare.
Yes I arrived in the UK early this month.
I did think this was a forum for everyone to have an opinion not just you .I did not realise a new queen has been appointed.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 3:43 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sometimes
Yes I arrived in the UK early this month.
I did think this was a forum for everyone to have an opinion not just you .I did not realise a new queen has been appointed.
Yes, of course you are entitled to your opinion... and i'm also entitled to mine I am also entitled to question what you have said. Sorry if it gets your back up. I must really get under your skin. You've only made 12 posts on this website and 6 of them aimed in my direction. Get over it. This is just a forum, dont let invisible people wind you up so much

Can i ask if you are a genuine newbie to this forum, or are you another regular poster using an alias? I best warn you it is against site rules to do that and you will be banned for it if mods decide to investigate you IP address.
If you are genuine my appologies
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

sometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Yes, of course you are entitled to your opinion... and i'm also entitled to mine I am also entitled to question what you have said. Sorry if it gets your back up. I must really get under your skin. You've only made 12 posts on this website and 6 of them aimed in my direction. Get over it. This is just a forum, dont let invisible people wind you up so much

Can i ask if you are a genuine newbie to this forum, or are you another regular poster using an alias? I best warn you it is against site rules to do that and you will be banned for it if mods decide to investigate you IP address.
If you are genuine my appologies
Thanks for letting me have my opinion that is so kind of you.It seems to me that the reason you attack is to defend.You can believe what ever you want to about me being a newbie.You seem to be very paranoid about things.Instead of being so paranoid you should be trying to turn your negative thoughts about life into a positive ones .
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sometimes
Thanks for letting me have my opinion that is so kind of you.It seems to me that the reason you attack is to defend.You can believe what ever you want to about me being a newbie.You seem to be very paranoid about things.Instead of being so paranoid you should be trying to turn your negative thoughts about life into a positive ones .
I have no quarrel with you ,agreed. Don't watch too much tv. It's bad for you.
Old Jan 24th 2009, 5:02 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevin747
I have no quarrel with you ,agreed. Don't watch too much tv. It's bad for you.