Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

has anyone heard from fleaflyflum

has anyone heard from fleaflyflum

Old Apr 21st 2009, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold
Default has anyone heard from fleaflyflum

Just wondering if anyone has heard from FFF since her return home? oh perhaps it's a bit too early as she has just got back !!!!
Old Apr 21st 2009, 12:59 pm
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all
Default Re: has anyone heard from fleaflyflum

Seen post of hers about "Why I love Britain" it was about the tv show Britains Got Talent but I don't think she has done an update.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 7:12 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Hello peeps!

I did do a mini update here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=603000

All is hunky dory. Beautiful sunny day today. Shame I had to sit in the car for 3 hrs waiting for OH to do one of his training courses for his new job!!

I am also fed up with women chatting up the old mad when he wears his Mr Grumpy T shirt It seems to be a babe magnet!! One started giggling at him and told him he was far too cute to be grumpy!!
Old Apr 21st 2009, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to hear about your update Flea, I hope thinks work out for you after all your ups and downs.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 11:28 pm
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

Really pleased that evrything is going well for you. I'm on count down mode. 2 weeks 2 go!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Hello peeps!

All is hunky dory. Beautiful sunny day today. Shame I had to sit in the car for 3 hrs waiting for OH to do one of his training courses for his new job!!

I am also fed up with women chatting up the old mad when he wears his Mr Grumpy T shirt It seems to be a babe magnet!! One started giggling at him and told him he was far too cute to be grumpy!!
Thanks for the update and so please that all is going well for you....
Had better keep your eye on him,sounds like he is CUTE and you will have to watch him.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:28 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Hello peeps!

You're defo not inside a yoghurt tub anymore Flea!! more bio culture where you are now lol.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:55 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Guinness
Thanks for the update and so please that all is going well for you....
Had better keep your eye on him,sounds like he is CUTE and you will have to watch him.
Thanks everyone.

It has made me laugh IG... he isnt used to women he doesnt know just striking up a conversation just for fun! He is a kiwi and after living in Aus for so long, where people just dont strike up with banter and fun as much, he is still getting used to it. He thinks us pommie women are a bit unhinged... in a nice way

Rach, thanks for kindly reminding me. I need to changed my location!!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:00 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Thanks everyone.

It has made me laugh IG... he isnt used to women he doesnt know just striking up a conversation just for fun! He is a kiwi and after living in Aus for so long, where people just dont strike up with banter and fun as much, he is still getting used to it. He thinks us pommie women are a bit unhinged... in a nice way

Rach, thanks for kindly reminding me. I need to changed my location!!
Can you read my palm

Well you have def come back at the right time. You brought the sun back with you.
My inlaws from Perth have all returned to UK now too (groan) i left Perth to get away from them hahahaha.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:04 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Can you read my palm

Well you have def come back at the right time. You brought the sun back with you.
My inlaws from Perth have all returned to UK now too (groan) i left Perth to get away from them hahahaha.
Oh for gods sake!! I hope they not staying close by to you

The weather is gorgeous isnt it? And the great thing is, we get the sunshine without the humidity and scorching temperatures. Suits me perfectly.
When OH comes back from his interview, I am going to suggest a pub lunch!! Nice days for a ploughmans in a beer garden i reckon!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

Hello peeps!

I wondered why Craig told me he needed a Mr Grumpy t-shirt earlier!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 5:01 pm
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to suggest a pub lunch!! Nice days for a ploughmans in a beer garden i reckon!
My team at work went out for lunch today . . . The Red Lion in Drayton . . . sat in the garden. It was just lovely! (Food was good too.)

(Of course one of our number commented, it's only beautiful like this when it's sunny because it rains so much. )
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:38 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by 3 go mad in Adelaide
I wondered why Craig told me he needed a Mr Grumpy t-shirt earlier!
Bill is too scared to wear his anymore...
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:47 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by SarahInTX
My team at work went out for lunch today . . . The Red Lion in Drayton . . . sat in the garden. It was just lovely! (Food was good too.)

(Of course one of our number commented, it's only beautiful like this when it's sunny because it rains so much. )
Same for us Sarah. I got my ploughmans too. We met up there with my daughter and my little beastie girl. The beer garden was full of people enjoying the sunshine.
Hilarity broke out when bubbie noticed a group of suited men on the next table and toddled over. She took a particular liking to one bloke, flung her arms around his leg and cuddled it saying " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Bit of a worry really!!! hugging strange blokes at her age

Last edited by Fleaflyfloflum; Apr 22nd 2009 at 10:49 pm.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:44 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Can you read my palm

HA HA

are they back now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.