British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Moving back or to the UK (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/)
-   -   has anyone heard from fleaflyflum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/has-anyone-heard-fleaflyflum-604691/)

Irish Guinness Apr 21st 2009 12:43 pm

has anyone heard from fleaflyflum

Just wondering if anyone has heard from FFF since her return home? oh perhaps it's a bit too early as she has just got back !!!!

dickchap Apr 21st 2009 12:59 pm

Re: has anyone heard from fleaflyflum

Seen post of hers about "Why I love Britain" it was about the tv show Britains Got Talent but I don't think she has done an update.

Fleaflyfloflum Apr 21st 2009 7:12 pm

Hello peeps!

I did do a mini update here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=603000

All is hunky dory. Beautiful sunny day today. Shame I had to sit in the car for 3 hrs waiting for OH to do one of his training courses for his new job!! :mad:

I am also fed up with women chatting up the old mad when he wears his Mr Grumpy T shirt :rofl: It seems to be a babe magnet!! One started giggling at him and told him he was far too cute to be grumpy!! :ohmy: :sneaky:

Tr1boy Apr 21st 2009 9:28 pm

Nice to hear about your update Flea, I hope thinks work out for you after all your ups and downs. :thumbup:

dickchap Apr 21st 2009 11:28 pm

Really pleased that evrything is going well for you. I'm on count down mode. 2 weeks 2 go!

Irish Guinness Apr 22nd 2009 4:25 am

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum (Post 7500859)
Hello peeps!

All is hunky dory. Beautiful sunny day today. Shame I had to sit in the car for 3 hrs waiting for OH to do one of his training courses for his new job!! :mad:

I am also fed up with women chatting up the old mad when he wears his Mr Grumpy T shirt :rofl: It seems to be a babe magnet!! One started giggling at him and told him he was far too cute to be grumpy!! :ohmy: :sneaky:

Thanks for the update and so please that all is going well for you....
Had better keep your eye on him,sounds like he is CUTE and you will have to watch him.:rofl::rofl:

Nu-Shooz Apr 22nd 2009 10:28 am

Hello peeps!

You're defo not inside a yoghurt tub anymore Flea!! more bio culture where you are now lol.

Fleaflyfloflum Apr 22nd 2009 10:55 am

Originally Posted by Irish Guinness (Post 7501992)
Thanks for the update and so please that all is going well for you....
Had better keep your eye on him,sounds like he is CUTE and you will have to watch him.:rofl::rofl:

Thanks everyone.

It has made me laugh IG... he isnt used to women he doesnt know just striking up a conversation just for fun! He is a kiwi and after living in Aus for so long, where people just dont strike up with banter and fun as much, he is still getting used to it. He thinks us pommie women are a bit unhinged... in a nice way :rofl::rofl:

Rach, thanks for kindly reminding me. I need to changed my location!!

Nu-Shooz Apr 22nd 2009 11:00 am

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum (Post 7502855)
Thanks everyone.

It has made me laugh IG... he isnt used to women he doesnt know just striking up a conversation just for fun! He is a kiwi and after living in Aus for so long, where people just dont strike up with banter and fun as much, he is still getting used to it. He thinks us pommie women are a bit unhinged... in a nice way :rofl::rofl:

Rach, thanks for kindly reminding me. I need to changed my location!!

Can you read my palm:)

Well you have def come back at the right time. You brought the sun back with you.
My inlaws from Perth have all returned to UK now too (groan) i left Perth to get away from them hahahaha.

Fleaflyfloflum Apr 22nd 2009 11:04 am

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz (Post 7502867)

Well you have def come back at the right time. You brought the sun back with you.
My inlaws from Perth have all returned to UK now too (groan) i left Perth to get away from them hahahaha.

Oh for gods sake!! I hope they not staying close by to you :lol:

The weather is gorgeous isnt it? And the great thing is, we get the sunshine without the humidity and scorching temperatures. Suits me perfectly.
When OH comes back from his interview, I am going to suggest a pub lunch!! :thumbsup: Nice days for a ploughmans in a beer garden i reckon!

3 go mad in Adelaide Apr 22nd 2009 4:13 pm

Hello peeps!

I wondered why Craig told me he needed a Mr Grumpy t-shirt earlier! :rofl:

SarahInTX Apr 22nd 2009 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum (Post 7502881)
I am going to suggest a pub lunch!! :thumbsup: Nice days for a ploughmans in a beer garden i reckon!

My team at work went out for lunch today . . . The Red Lion in Drayton . . . sat in the garden. It was just lovely! (Food was good too.) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

(Of course one of our number commented, it's only beautiful like this when it's sunny because it rains so much. :blink:)

Fleaflyfloflum Apr 22nd 2009 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by 3 go mad in Adelaide (Post 7504088)
I wondered why Craig told me he needed a Mr Grumpy t-shirt earlier! :rofl:

Bill is too scared to wear his anymore... :lol:

Fleaflyfloflum Apr 22nd 2009 10:47 pm

Originally Posted by SarahInTX (Post 7504200)
My team at work went out for lunch today . . . The Red Lion in Drayton . . . sat in the garden. It was just lovely! (Food was good too.) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

(Of course one of our number commented, it's only beautiful like this when it's sunny because it rains so much. :blink:)

Same for us Sarah. I got my ploughmans too. We met up there with my daughter and my little beastie girl. The beer garden was full of people enjoying the sunshine.
Hilarity broke out when bubbie noticed a group of suited men on the next table and toddled over. She took a particular liking to one bloke, flung her arms around his leg and cuddled it saying " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" :ohmy: :rofl:
Bit of a worry really!!! hugging strange blokes at her age :huh:

kez81 Apr 23rd 2009 7:44 am

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz (Post 7502867)

HA HA :rofl:

are they back now?

Nu-Shooz Apr 23rd 2009 9:02 am

Originally Posted by kez81 (Post 7506240)
HA HA :rofl:

are they back now?

Oh thanks for the sympathy lol..

Yeah, can you believe it, they all returned soon after us. Even the big head with the big house on Burns, they returned beginning of April. They have already bought a house here in UK, not far from us. They love being back. I was hoping they would hate it hahaha.
What about you? how's things.

kez81 Apr 23rd 2009 9:36 am

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz (Post 7506410)
Oh thanks for the sympathy lol..

Yeah, can you believe it, they all returned soon after us. Even the big head with the big house on Burns, they returned beginning of April. They have already bought a house here in UK, not far from us. They love being back. I was hoping they would hate it hahaha.
What about you? how's things.

same old same old but you know me just making the best of it:D

things sound great for you got your last email

so did they sell the big house in burns then?

Nu-Shooz Apr 23rd 2009 10:55 am

Originally Posted by kez81 (Post 7506473)
same old same old but you know me just making the best of it:D

things sound great for you got your last email

so did they sell the big house in burns then?

No they are renting it out as house prices have fallen too much and they wouldn't get what they wanted. But i won't be playing happy families with them, i hope i never see them again.
Yeah things are great here, best decision i made was to come back, i don't make many good decisions either, but this one was the cream on the cake:lol:

You must email me with more goss!!