Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Has Anyone Heard From Dotty

Has Anyone Heard From Dotty

Old Dec 29th 2004, 1:58 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has Anyone Heard From Dotty

Originally Posted by mcmercer
Good to hear things are going well for you Dotty, you too Paula, I dont really come on here anymore as I find it a bit dull, but just popped in to see how people were doing.
I'm a little envious of you all, but I'm only 10 months into my promised 2 years and surely it will take longer than that to die of boredom????
Good luck to you all,
Michaela
Hello Michaela

Yes I very rarely write on here now but do pop my nose in to see how peeps are doing but there are so many names I don't recognise I just don't bother saying owt!

So how is everything going for you?How was Christmas?I saw so many poms on GMTV from Perth and Sydney it really made me smile to see so many happy faces and of course brought tears to my eyes for those who were getting choked up sending messages etc to loved ones back home here.

Pls let me know how life is for you. Have a great New Year and speak again soon

P x