Has Anyone Got A Shotgun?

Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:03 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Has Anyone Got A Shotgun?

I want to murder my boss!! :curse:

I have been standing in for the top boss for a few days as he had to go to NZ. He came back today straight from the airport, very tired and basically a waste of space in the office today.
I nipped out of the office to grab a cold drink this afternoon. Whilst i was gone he took a phone call for me. When i asked who it was he said " oh i dunno didnt get their name, but they said something about a car and a prize"
As you can imagine i got all excited. "Did you get their number and name?" i asked.... errrrrrrr NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They said they would phone my mobile...well dumbarse didnt think to say i had changed my mobile number 10 days ago! :curse:

I WANT TO KILL HIM
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

jojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has Anyone Got A Shotgun?

Totally NOT wanting to rain on your parade - but, doesn't that sound a bit like a wind-up? You know, where you get a call saying you'd won X,Y,Z, but it's all a hoax and you have to buy some insurance (or whatever) first???

Even if it isn't, it may make you feel better if you think that?

While you think further how to commit the perfect murder.....
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:59 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum

I have been standing in for the top boss for a few days as he had to go to NZ. He came back today straight from the airport, very tired and basically a waste of space in the office today.
I nipped out of the office to grab a cold drink this afternoon. Whilst i was gone he took a phone call for me. When i asked who it was he said " oh i dunno didnt get their name, but they said something about a car and a prize"
As you can imagine i got all excited. "Did you get their number and name?" i asked.... errrrrrrr NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They said they would phone my mobile...well dumbarse didnt think to say i had changed my mobile number 10 days ago! :curse:

I WANT TO KILL HIM
We used to have 4 guns until some nice person nicked the lot.

Liceneced to kill (bunnies only)
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:10 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jojosan
Totally NOT wanting to rain on your parade - but, doesn't that sound a bit like a wind-up? You know, where you get a call saying you'd won X,Y,Z, but it's all a hoax and you have to buy some insurance (or whatever) first???

Even if it isn't, it may make you feel better if you think that?

While you think further how to commit the perfect murder.....
I am the kind of person who can spot a wind up at 50 paces. Usually i would smell a rat, but this guy is a real wet lettuce and wouldnt dream of doing something that funny.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

I WANT TO KILL HIM
Might be stating the bleedin obvious, but have you entered a competition lately with a prize of a car????? If so give whoever it was a ring and check it out
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:23 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Olias
Might be stating the bleedin obvious, but have you entered a competition lately with a prize of a car????? If so give whoever it was a ring and check it out
Well yes i have, several in fact, but all of them being those ones in the shopping malls where you just pop a filled out form into a raffle bin so i have no record of any of them. From memory i think i have done 3 over the last 6mths

I admit i would be the first one to say he was winding me up, but truly he isnt the kind of guy who does that kind of thing and there isnt anyone else in our office to laugh with about it so not much point in him doing that.
He was extremely tired after all his travelling and probably wasnt thinking straight, but none the less it is really bugging me now!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:35 pm

Jumbo_Celcius is on a distinguished road

Fork that sh!te, winning a car in Oz, you know it's gonna be the latest ute complete with bazza & shazza signs on the windcreen, tinted windows and an exhaust so big you could fit your head inside it!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway of tracing the phone number through the phone (if that makes sense ?!)
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:47 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Jumbo_Celcius
Fork that sh!te, winning a car in Oz, you know it's gonna be the latest ute complete with bazza & shazza signs on the windcreen, tinted windows and an exhaust so big you could fit your head inside it!!
PMSL Yep probably. BUT!! Just think how much money I could make selling it to an Aussie bloke as a penis extension

Hi Lisa. Nice idea but the phone was on divert to his phone so no trace and we get so many enquiry calls a day I would have no clue which one it was!

Ahhh well. I guess if i really had won something they will contact me again. Still wanna slap him though. Dozy git!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

I WANT TO KILL HIM
Flea, I'd give you a gun if I had one But, seriously, if you have won the car, surely they would call you back. Here's hoping
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Flea, if you could have any car you wanted, what would it be ??
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

It might have been one of those electronic voices saying congratulations you have a won a car/holiday/shopping spree and then you find out at the end of the phone call you havent really. If not they will defo phone back. Good luck and keep us posted
Old Apr 9th 2008, 11:16 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by lisa67
Flea, if you could have any car you wanted, what would it be ??
Oooh ummm...

Something flash with a soft top (although a OH says I already have a soft top!! bloody cheek)

Or.. maybe a beetle for my eclectic eccentric moods, to sit alongside my pink vespa
Old Apr 9th 2008, 11:20 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Oooh ummm...

Something flash with a soft top (although a OH says I already have a soft top!! bloody cheek)

Or.. maybe a beetle for my eclectic eccentric moods, to sit alongside my pink vespa
I won a Vmoto Scooter in a competition last year. Believe it or not, i didn't even know i had entered this competition, but i won it anyway...so i sold it for 2 grand and went on holiday