Wikiposts

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:50 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute
Default HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Wishing you all a very happy new year in 2009. Happiness depends on what you value most and cherish so maybe even though the economics are going through a major sorting out process, money can't buy happiness so maybe in 2009 we all get to 'go home' to where our hearts really are dwelling.

I wish everyone the best and most cherished moments throughout 2009.
Old Dec 29th 2008, 8:29 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Same to you Cricket

Happy New Year Everyone

xxxx
Old Dec 29th 2008, 8:55 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL

Hope it's a good one for all of us.

Old Dec 29th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

bev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nice

Happy 2009 and sending cyber well wishes to all
Old Dec 29th 2008, 10:33 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh" happy new year
Old Dec 30th 2008, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all

HAPPY NEW YEARXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Health,Wealth And Happiness to one and all....And safe trips back to all who are travellingxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 30th 2008, 6:31 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by lobby lou
HAPPY NEW YEARXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Health,Wealth And Happiness to one and all....And safe trips back to all who are travellingxxxxxxxxx
I'll add my moniker to that one.

Health and Happiness to everyone on BE , no matter what, no matter where.

All the very best for 2009 .

BEVS
Old Dec 30th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Happy New Year to you all which ever side of the world you might be on.....
Cally xxx
Old Dec 31st 2008, 1:13 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat055 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy New Year to you all. I hope you all find what you are looking for in 2009.

Pete
Old Dec 31st 2008, 9:13 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!

Here's to a happy,content 2009 no matter which side of the pond you choose to reside. Here's to HOME and all that that means to each of you.

*pearly*
Old Dec 31st 2008, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year to you all!
Old Dec 31st 2008, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Erica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really nice

Happy New Year everyone. Hope it brings us all closer to where we want to be!
x
Old Dec 31st 2008, 10:55 am
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year.

There's a song. "Do what I want to do, Be who I want to be, Go where I want to go, in freedom!"

May that be true for all of us.

Bev
Old Dec 31st 2008, 12:25 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bevm
Happy New Year.

There's a song. "Do what I want to do, Be who I want to be, Go where I want to go, in freedom!"

May that be true for all of us.

Bev
Well said Bev!

Geez what a night we had last night. It was fantastic. We sat right at the tip end of the Opera House on our garden chairs, right in front of the bridge!!
I feel I have well and truly blown 2008 away after those spectacular fireworks. The noise was so loud it made my chest vibrate.

Heres to next NYE where we intend to go to the London ones!!

Hope you all had a good time x