HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Old Dec 30th 2009, 3:44 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default HAPPY NEW YEAR!

As i am a complete idiot and intend to be opposite the London Eye tomorrow night for the fireworks, i wont be online, so just wanted to wish everyone here, friend or foe, a happy new year and i hope whatever it is you want comes to fruition.

Best wishes Nicki
Old Dec 30th 2009, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all
Default Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And a Happy New Year to all from me!
Old Dec 30th 2009, 4:16 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
As i am a complete idiot and intend to be opposite the London Eye tomorrow night for the fireworks, i wont be online, so just wanted to wish everyone here, friend or foe, a happy new year and i hope whatever it is you want comes to fruition.

Best wishes Nicki
Right back at ya Flea!! Hope you enjoyed Christmas with all your sprogs and sproglets xxxxx
Old Dec 30th 2009, 4:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird
Right back at ya Flea!! Hope you enjoyed Christmas with all your sprogs and sproglets xxxxx
Yes Happy New Year, how did the big feast work out?
Old Dec 30th 2009, 4:30 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks girlies

The feast was a huge success! I have eaten so much food i seriously need to diet in the new year. We had the duck christmas day, which was gorgeous thanks to Waitrose and their stunningly yummy apricot and orange stuffing!
A fight did break out mid afternoon. I have 2 x 2yr old grandaughters. One of them asked to climb on nannies lap, which incensed the other one, who decided to try pulling her off by the ankles!! pmsl after a bit of bitch slapping and intervention from grandpa, order was resumed with a tin of quality street

Boxing day, we had my son in laws parents over. She is disabled in a wheelchair and it was great to see her. We had a big beef roast!!

Then.... the next day, my sister decides to call and invite a load of us out to a restaurant for dinner. OMG!! i feel fatter than a stuffed turkey now
Old Dec 30th 2009, 5:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

How nice to be back with family - plenty of time to diet later.
Old Dec 30th 2009, 5:52 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes Nicki
Lucky you!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Yours, enviously...
Old Dec 30th 2009, 10:49 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year from me too

Julie. x
Old Dec 31st 2009, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year to all.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 8:18 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Thanks girlies

The feast was a huge success! I have eaten so much food i seriously need to diet in the new year. We had the duck christmas day, which was gorgeous thanks to Waitrose and their stunningly yummy apricot and orange stuffing!
A fight did break out mid afternoon. I have 2 x 2yr old grandaughters. One of them asked to climb on nannies lap, which incensed the other one, who decided to try pulling her off by the ankles!! pmsl after a bit of bitch slapping and intervention from grandpa, order was resumed with a tin of quality street

Boxing day, we had my son in laws parents over. She is disabled in a wheelchair and it was great to see her. We had a big beef roast!!

Then.... the next day, my sister decides to call and invite a load of us out to a restaurant for dinner. OMG!! i feel fatter than a stuffed turkey now
Sounds like you had a proper stuffing this Christmas

Happy New Year to all
Old Dec 31st 2009, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

happy new year everyone ,when it comes
Old Dec 31st 2009, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Happy New Year to you all

I am now on my way out to have few drinks.

Keep them posts coming next year girls and boys
Old Dec 31st 2009, 10:29 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy New Year to all xxxx
Old Dec 31st 2009, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

merleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to behold

Best wishes Nicki
lucky old you - London for the new year and the welcoming of the new decade. we are still stuck in perth and doing the count down - 3 and a half hours to the big nothingness that is new year here! my last in australia thank christ. but outta here in less than 20 days

best wishes for the next 10 years to everyone!!
Old Dec 31st 2009, 2:30 pm
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

There's supposed to be a lunar eclipse tonight, but I haven't seen much in the news. About 7pm I think. It'll probably be too overcast here. I remember seeing one on a clear night and it was great.

Interesting way to usher in a new year and a new decade.

Happy celebrations, and a wonderful 2010, everyone,

Bev.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.