scoobydoo

Default Happy Birthday Pants!!

Just noticed it was today!

Have a great birthday!!

Old Nov 9th 2004, 6:18 am
mick n cheryl

Default Re: Happy Birthday Pants!!

Hi Pants

I will second that HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope you are settled back in here now, we have been back 2 months now and feel like we never went away!!. Hope all are well and give me an update I have been off the forum for a while getting back into it now

Have a few for me on yer B'Day

Mick, Cheryl & kids

Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:31 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

...and I will third... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANTS!!
Enjoy your day to the fullest.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:55 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Gals and Guys...ohhh er sound like Jimmy Saville !!

Thanks for the birthday wishes......no beers/wine for me yet had a sober lunch with friend. I had a great night out with some friends at the weekend and my sister has got planned a girlie night out on 19th...eeekkkkk I'm out of training for those sort of nights !!saddo huh!but I am looking forward to it..just like the old days!!
It's mini Pants birthday this weekend so bless she has really enjoyed opening my cards etc thinking they are all for her!So I have a bottle of bubbly chilling in the fridge for this evening....when mini Pants is in bed.!

Mick n Cheryl..how happy are you to be home?So glad to hear your back. I know what you mean about feeling like you have never been away. We haven't been here for 21/2yrs but it feels like I never left. Mind you my mum keeps saying to me things that happened here maybe a yr ago and saying don't you remember that!!I have to keep reminding her that I haven't lived here for a while.

Calle you have a fab birthday too...are you scorpio or sag? have a great time.

Scoobydoo..how are you? update pls..

gotto go I hear a bottle of bubbly calling me..!

xxx
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:07 pm
scoobydoo

Glad you are enjoying your birthday...hope you can keep up and arn't under the table too early!!!!!

Update on us? Well we are thinking of going back March-ish...need to get boy back into school before the summer hols so that he has time to catch up with his friends.
I was trying to hang on in here for husbands sake really as he is happy-ish here but I am getting so depressed. I thought it would get better and I found I don't have such severe homesickness now...but I just wake up everday with dread of being here....and believe me, I have given it my best shot, still try too...but it is just not right for me here. My son is really bored at school despite many conversations with his teacher, and he writes letters to his UK teacher saying he wishes he was there!! (I don't send them!!)

I definatly don't regret coming, it is a great country, but can't live here! So glad we tried or we would have never known!

Scoobs xx

Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:38 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

Happy happy birthday Pants, hope the bubbly is going down well.

Originally Posted by scoobydoo
I don't have such severe homesickness now...but I just wake up everday with dread of being here.
Scoobs, this is exactly how I felt when I was in Oz, hang in there, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Susan
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:59 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scoobydoo
Just noticed it was today!

Have a great birthday!!
Happy Birthday Pants.

Good to hear from you (on photopost ).

Hope you are well and enjoying life back in the UK.

Best wishes

G