Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Guess what hubbie has gone and brought?

Guess what hubbie has gone and brought?

Old May 19th 2005, 1:39 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all
Default Re: Guess what hubbie has gone and brought?

You're all really thoughtful aren't you? but we definatley don't have available counter space as we have 1 poxy counter!! and definately no room elsewhere either.. just have to stick to the manual way until we can afford to move on... it'll be like a luxury all over again by then!!
Old May 19th 2005, 1:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Debs70
You're all really thoughtful aren't you? but we definatley don't have available counter space as we have 1 poxy counter!! and definately no room elsewhere either.. just have to stick to the manual way until we can afford to move on... it'll be like a luxury all over again by then!!
hey I don't have one either!.......never bothered me I guess......better things to spend my money on
Old May 19th 2005, 1:44 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by emmals
hey I don't have one either!.......never bothered me I guess......better things to spend my money on
Aaahh you should get one!! ha ha.. kitchen is tidy at all times
Old May 19th 2005, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Well, we had the 4x4 before we went to Oz because of the 2 dogs so been there, done that!

If I am honest I'm not really that bothered with one really, the way I see it is I could have washed the dishes up in 5 minutes yet it takes at least 30mins with the dishwasher, never mind all that water!

But, when the man wants a gadget, who can stop him eh? On the good side, you are right, no dirty plates in the sink look at anymore

Mandy
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:56 pm
Old-Fart

Bangers&Mash is on a distinguished road

We moved into our rented flat 10 days ago, I really miss a dishwasher, we just don't have room, my wife told me to "get used to it".