Guess what?

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Guess what?

Originally Posted by ValeSpark
Very sorry to read the latest, rock and hard place, spring to mind.

Not had to go through this with my parents, but lost MIL to cancer a number of years ago. The best I was able to do was to talk plainly with the doctors so that I could understand timescales etc. I think you guys need to know what the immediate future holds, so you can make some practical decisions.

Good luck.
Thanks, very wise words.

We have to leave in Jan no matter what. We are self-employed and have to get the business up and running in UK asap. Hard times ahead
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Nu-Shooz;6934160]
Originally Posted by onepearlyb

We haven't even got a place to live when we get back so hard trying to get intouch with estate agents in UK, they never reply.
Whereabouts you heading to?
Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:54 am
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Thanks, very wise words.

We have to leave in Jan no matter what. We are self-employed and have to get the business up and running in UK asap. Hard times ahead
Wishing you well for your move back
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:45 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

got your e-mail R

congrats honey...about time the house sold

sorry to read about the news on MIL...

but i'm sure your mum will benefit more from having you back home than your MIL will from you staying (i remember you paying for rellie to visit her)

Be happy...be safe

keep in touch

Sam xxxx
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

What about you? have you planned an escape yet?
Pretty much. Given notice on the rental for end of April, thank god no house to sell. Telling mum and dad at Christmas when they get here (they fly back two days before you go and the day before Ruby's birthday, which is a bugger )

Nothing else really to do except sell a few things off (inc. car) so intending being back in Uk for my birthday on 7th May OH always buy me a bottle of bubbly on my birthday which I sit in the garden and drink in the middle of the day and DO NOT share! Can't wait to be able to do this at home again - it really will be a celebration next year!

Happy days all round mate, happy days!!!!!
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone.

Just had some shit news, OH mum has lung cancer and has been told she has 3-6 months to live

It's put a bummer on things for us, but we are still going back. Thing is my mum in UK has cancer too....many mixed emotions in our house at the mo i tell ya!
Jeez mate, sorry, missed this post So sorry to hear that, talk about stuck in the middle, but you know what you gotta do. Hope you're ok xx
Old Nov 4th 2008, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

OMG never rains but it pours does it? As VS said - stuck between a rock and a hard place arent you?

Have some {{{hugs}}} and I do hope that everything works out far better than it looks at the moment.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 2:26 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing i can add....But just wanted to wish you well .......Hope the sale of your house runs smoothly, you dont need anymore pressure then you all ready have >>>>Hugs<<<<
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:44 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

Am thinking of you and hoping all turns out ok xxx
Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of you and your families Nu-Shooz some big cyber hugs and positive karma coming your way xxx
Cally