British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Moving back or to the UK (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/)
-   -   Got It (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/got-606652/)

Fleaflyfloflum May 1st 2009 5:47 pm

Got It

For those who were interested earlier, OH accepted a job offer today from the forensic unit in Lewes...YIPPEEEEE!! :thumbsup:

All systems go now. Will have to find somewhere to live now :eek:

Ladyhart May 1st 2009 6:32 pm

Re: Got It

I'm usually just a 'reader' but have followed your story I am so pleased for you !!!!

You and Quoll have both made me realise not to take for granted what we have in the UK.

I hope you are just as succesful finding somewhere to live that will now be HOME.

Bevm May 1st 2009 7:50 pm

Fabulous, Flea! It's been great watching the happy ending of your journey.

Bev :)

Sally Redux May 1st 2009 8:01 pm

Congratulations and all the best :thumbsup:

quoll May 1st 2009 8:28 pm

FANTASTIC! I hope you find somewhere super to live - it wont be too far from your family either so at long last the pieces are falling into place for you!

Mummy in the foothills May 1st 2009 8:44 pm

Congratulations to your Dh on the new job :thumbup:

Jerseygirl May 1st 2009 9:29 pm

Well done Mr Flea.:thumbsup:

Dave_Was May 1st 2009 9:30 pm

Congrats. I know it's been a long hard slog, but it looks like things are sorting themselves out.

Good luck.

dickchap May 1st 2009 11:22 pm

Congraatulations. Another box to tick. Hope Mr Flea enjoys his new job and now the fun of looking for a property begins. I'm sure you will find something in that lovely part of the country. :thumbsup:

koalakim May 1st 2009 11:51 pm

Congratulations!!!! :thumbsup:

Everything seems to be falling into place for you, really pleased after all the ups and downs you've had in the last few months.

I'm sure you are going to love living around that area!

When does he start? Give us a shout if you fancy a coffee in June or July!

Good luck!

KK

p.s. have nice flat in Brighton Marina up for sale if you are interested! Have had enough of being a landlord!

Tr1boy May 2nd 2009 12:49 am

That's great news Flea, onwards and upwards for you both. :thumbup:

dunroving May 2nd 2009 7:07 am

Fantastic news! It's been a long time coming, but worth the wait and trials and tribulations, I'm sure. Congratulation! :thumbsup:

stm1971 May 2nd 2009 8:22 am

Congratulations to Mr Flea.

I'm really pleased for you both, now you can relax and get on with the rest of your lives in the place you are meant to be.

Fleaflyfloflum May 2nd 2009 8:28 am

Thanks everyone.

As the "oldies" on here will know, there have been times when i thought coming home would never happen.

I think the moral of our story is, if you want something bad enough, dont ever give up on it no matter what is thrown at you.

Elaine B. May 2nd 2009 8:43 am

Brilliant news Flea so please for you both:wub: