Google Street View

Old Mar 26th 2009, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

tieve is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Google Street View

Originally Posted by elfman
which part is that?
My mummy's house

Mainly the Stirling area... all of the Central belt would be even better. Actually everywhere, as I might end up moving anywhere! Still so many decisions to make!
Old Mar 26th 2009, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stm1971
I can see my house here in Oz very well on street view, they must have come round about just as the sun was rising, makes my house look quite nice.

Cannot seem to find anything on Street View in the UK yet though, is it the same website??
I found the house in East London that I grew up. Looking a bit grim now, my mother would be very sad if she was still with us

Bit of a trip down memory lane looking round the local streets.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:03 am
Account Closed

pingpong is an unknown quantity at this point

I found the house in East London that I grew up. Looking a bit grim now, my mother would be very sad if she was still with us

Bit of a trip down memory lane looking round the local streets.
yea i just looked up my old street in london, gawd it looks grim! certainly removes the rose tinted glasses! and the estate up the road looks like Beirut! you forget about places like that over here!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:08 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

East London i dreadful nowadays. I had to drive through there a lot last year. It was pretty dismal!!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Location: Back in Scotland after two dreadful years in Brisbane.
maka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by quoll
I cant believe the hoo haa about street view in UK. We have had it here for almost a year and there hasnt been much squawking about it at all and Aussies are usually hypersensitive to privacy issues. Unfortunately it doesnt do my folks' place yet but I love to see my home town.
Totally agree Quoll,

It's been in Australia for a while now and not a thing said about it,over her there are radio stations having phone in's,people complaining about privacy,some times the British public are just too whingey in my opinion,its just a photo of the streets in Britain, calm down everyone!!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pingpong
yea i just looked up my old street in london, gawd it looks grim! certainly removes the rose tinted glasses! and the estate up the road looks like Beirut! you forget about places like that over here!
LOL, don't think I ever had rose tints for that place. I moved out of home at 17!

Never thought I'd end up at the bottm of the planet though!!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:45 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, don't think I ever had rose tints for that place. I moved out of home at 17!

Never thought I'd end up at the bottm of the planet though!!
Same with me stm!

If someone had said to me even 15yrs ago that i would be married to a kiwi anbd living in Sydney i would have laughed my head off!

The older i get the more i marvel at lifes twists and turns
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Same with me stm!

If someone had said to me even 15yrs ago that i would be married to a kiwi anbd living in Sydney i would have laughed my head off!

The older i get the more i marvel at lifes twists and turns
I know what you mean!

If someone had said to me at 21 I would be married to a half Sicilian and living in the most isolated city in the world by the time I was 30 I would have thought they were crackers.

What on earth ever possessed us to come to Perth!! and more importantly how have I put up with it for so long!!

Oh well, at least we have seen the light.

The retirement home in Italy is starting to look good.