goods to follow

Old Jun 23rd 2015, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default goods to follow

I know when I entered Canada I had to present my goods to follow list to customs for stamping, is it the same going back to the uk, will I need to prepare one......
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 10:33 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: goods to follow

Originally Posted by shazza69
I know when I entered Canada I had to present my goods to follow list to customs for stamping, is it the same going back to the uk, will I need to prepare one......
No.
Old Jun 24th 2015, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

oh that's good to know...I suppose I still have to go to customs though and say ive got goods to follow...
Old Jun 24th 2015, 1:59 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

oh that's good to know...I suppose I still have to go to customs though and say ive got goods to follow...
No.
Old Jun 24th 2015, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

really.....I take it I fill out the anything to declare card on the plane saying I have goods to follow, then surley I would be directed to customs...is there anywhere I can read about this subject as I cant find anything online
Old Jun 24th 2015, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

holly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond reputeholly_1948 has a reputation beyond repute

The main restriction is that personal belongings that follow you must arrive within one year. Otherwise taxed as though they were a purchase.

Last edited by holly_1948; Jun 24th 2015 at 4:07 am.
Old Jun 24th 2015, 12:58 pm
Born again atheist

You also need to fill out a C3 declaration but you give that to the shippers.
Old Jun 24th 2015, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

wow this sounds too easy, compared to on the way out to Canada...thanks for your help...
Old Jun 24th 2015, 3:07 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

wow this sounds too easy, compared to on the way out to Canada...thanks for your help...
Canada seems to be it very complex, the only place I've come across the "goods to follow" stuff is Canada