Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Going home for a holiday in 2 weeks

Going home for a holiday in 2 weeks

Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Going home for a holiday in 2 weeks

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
When you come back Sandra, shall us girlies all meet up for a drinkie??? Be great to catch up with everyone.....

Kath

Hi Kath

I am up for a night out, one is long overdue

And it will be my birthday in July as well

Sandrax
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Only two more sleeps to go.

I am soooo excited, nervous, and scared (but I don't know why)

I will let you all know how it goes,
All that yummy food I am going to stuff my face with

Sandrax
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
Only two more sleeps to go.

I am soooo excited, nervous, and scared (but I don't know why)

I will let you all know how it goes,

Sandrax
You pig out girl!
Have a good time!
C
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 10:35 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Sandrax

Can you please eat some Mr Brains faggots, proper chip shop chips, a balti tikka masala, Walkers salt n vinegar french fries, oh, and some pickled onion Discos..............then I want a full gourmet report on the whole yummy experience, with running commentary good enough to get my mouth watering!!

Have a fantastic holiday Sandra.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Can you please eat some Mr Brains faggots, proper chip shop chips, a balti tikka masala, Walkers salt n vinegar french fries, oh, and some pickled onion Discos..............then I want a full gourmet report on the whole yummy experience, with running commentary good enough to get my mouth watering!!

I will do the chips,curry,crisps, but MR BRAINS FAGGOTS NO WAY that's like asking me to eat pedigree Chum, oh the thought of it.

I will need 2 seats on the plane on my way back lucky my 2 boys are only little.

Sx
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Brains faggots???????
You've gone all wierd
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by chance to be
Brains faggots???????
You've gone all wierd
Thats what eating faggots does for yer!!!
Sandra, will you be staying down south or venturing up Midlands way? If you are i'll send you a PM with my phone no. we could get together.......
I bet you won't want to go back once you are here! Have a brilliant time anyway and i'll hope that the rain abaits for a few weeks! We are having rather alot of it at the moment! Tina X
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:59 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

I will do the chips,curry,crisps, but MR BRAINS FAGGOTS NO WAY that's like asking me to eat pedigree Chum, oh the thought of it.

Sx
Originally Posted by chance to be
Brains faggots???????
You've gone all wierd
Originally Posted by Tina Baker
Thats what eating faggots does for yer!!!
Okay, what with the "Let's all bash Mr Brains faggots!" ???? There is nowt better than faggots, chips and peas in a thick onion gravy.......yummy!

Or, maybe it's just a Black Country thing?
Old Jun 24th 2007, 10:38 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, what with the "Let's all bash Mr Brains faggots!" ???? There is nowt better than faggots, chips and peas in a thick onion gravy.......yummy!

My Mum used to buy them when I was a kid, we loved them but had them with mash not chips. For us my Mum bought them because they were cheap, we didn't have much money growing up.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 1:02 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
My Mum used to buy them when I was a kid, we loved them but had them with mash not chips. For us my Mum bought them because they were cheap, we didn't have much money growing up.
I remember faggots, we had them with mash and peas!

Havent had them in yonks.

Actually, I fancy some mushy peas and chips - the best ones I have ever had were in Worksop a few years ago.

We are having sunday dinner today.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

mmmm faggots with mash and garden peas mmmmm

roll on the 2nd July.

LibbyX
Old Jun 24th 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I remember faggots, we had them with mash and peas!

Havent had them in yonks.

Actually, I fancy some mushy peas and chips - the best ones I have ever had were in Worksop a few years ago.

We are having sunday dinner today.

I can not wait for proper chips from Georges Chippy with home made fishcake.

LibbyX
Old Jun 25th 2007, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

All this talk of food is making my stomach rumble!!! and Im not suppose to eat crap now I paid all this money for tummy tuck and lipo
Old Jun 25th 2007, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
All this talk of food is making my stomach rumble!!! and Im not suppose to eat crap now I paid all this money for tummy tuck and lipo
Dont eat crap or it'll all come back.
Make a nice soup or something
Old Jun 25th 2007, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LIBBY
I can not wait for proper chips from Georges Chippy with home made fishcake.

LibbyX
& you wont have to for much longer
Been thinking of you getting packed up & ready
xxx