Wikiposts

Going Home!

Old Apr 15th 2011, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going Home!

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Still it doesn't match what mum said one time when I hadn't seen her for a year...'oh it's you' and carried on reading the newspaper.
It could have been worse - like "When are you planning to go back?" Those were the first words my paternal grandmother said to my mother when she unexpectedly dropped in on her (and my grandfather) at her home down in Herefordshire - my Mum was on her way back up to Edinburgh by car after a visit to friends in Bristol. She thought my mother was going to stay for a wee while, which she wasn't and which she didn't. She only dropped in to say hello and have a cup of tea.
Old Apr 15th 2011, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

MandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going Home!

Well my mum is getting on but is still a very vibrant 76 year old and luckily we get along fine. She is a bit like Jerseygirl's mom, when walking around M&S she always call to me "there's big sizes over here", I'm about a 14/16 UK size She'd also say "here's a pair of short ones" I'm 5'2" and despite me explaining to her that I required a regular length trouser because I'm short waisted, not short legged, she never listened lol.

Last I checked there were no trips planned anywhere, but I will check with my sister and only if it appears that they are doing something will I tell them!

Oh and I will definitely miss the kitties, we'll have our two adopted lil boys home by then, but it will give the boys a chance to bond with hubster.