Going home!!!

Old Oct 21st 2010, 8:10 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going home!!!

Originally Posted by Steveclare
Just to let you know we have sold the house at last, and will be going back to the UK next month. Get to spend xmas at home and I can't wait!!!!
Good luck to everyone making the move back.
Congratulations.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 8:58 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to let you know we have sold the house at last, and will be going back to the UK next month. Get to spend xmas at home and I can't wait!!!!
I am feeling very homesick and tearfull today.

I read this and although I am very pleased for you, It made me sob. I want christmas with my family.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 12:34 am

confusedenglishrose is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on selling your house. Good luck planning your trip home. I think for me that was surprisingly the most stressful time. I kept just wanting to be here.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

Steveclare is a jewel in the roughSteveclare is a jewel in the roughSteveclare is a jewel in the roughSteveclare is a jewel in the roughSteveclare is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique

I read this and although I am very pleased for you, It made me sob. I want christmas with my family.
Hi Miss Clinique
We have had to pretty miserable xmas's out here and it has taken us nearly 6 months to sell the house so I know how you feel. I'm sorry this made you sob I really hope things work out for you. Sending you a big hug xxx
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

Steveclare is a jewel in the roughSteveclare is a jewel in the roughSteveclare is a jewel in the roughSteveclare is a jewel in the roughSteveclare is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the congrats!!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 2:44 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique

Awww hugs, are you waiting to sell up too?
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 8:51 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Awww hugs, are you waiting to sell up too?
Who knows what I want, I dont thats the problem. I miss my family at home so much.
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 6:35 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

congrats on selling your house!
Won't be long until you're on the plane homeward bound!
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Just thought I would share our decision to move back to the UK after nearly 2years in Townsville. It's been a hard decision but after spending Easter back home I realised how much myself and my daughter are missing out on family and UK life!! I can't believe how much I miss English life, walking in the country and everyone saying hello it was such a contrast from here where I am lucky if I get a grunt from fellow walkers.

I still have my ups and downs of "are we making the right decision" but when I think of spending the rest of my life here I just can't imagine it.
Being around my family and friends is just so much more important, although I wish I could take my house and garden with me.

All the best to those who decide to go home!!!!
Oh I went through the "are we doing the right thing"....I drove my family mad...lol....I was sure they (family) certainly was but well sometimes our minds and hearts play tricks....we have returned home..and all I can say is home is home..........and at the end of the day life it way too short to always keep trying to make somewhere home.....good luck and the U.K really does have a lot to offer.....
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 12:29 pm
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

Bev