Wikiposts

Going Home!

Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

karni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nice
Default Going Home!

Just booked my flight home..going on 5th October!

Feeling a mixture of things...happy, scared of the future back home, bit disappointed in myself that I only lasted 8 months, sad about leaving my aussie fiance behind here...but 99% sure its the right thing to do..

Good luck to everyone else on BE hoping to head back 'home'!!!

Karni
:-)
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:33 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Going Home!

Originally Posted by karni31

Feeling a mixture of things...happy, scared of the future back home, bit disappointed in myself that I only lasted 8 months, sad about leaving my aussie fiance behind here...but 99% sure its the right thing to do..

Karni
Good luck to you too
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Karni
Everybody's going home...the UK is going to sink!!!

Wow that's only 2 weeks away...all the very best.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:40 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Everybody's going home...the UK is going to sink!!!

Wow that's only 2 weeks away...all the very best.
That's what i was thinking..so many going home

Just shows that there will be so many everyday going back, we only know of the ones who post on BE.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

karni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
That's what i was thinking..so many going home

Just shows that there will be so many everyday going back, we only know of the ones who post on BE.
I have been thinking of going home from the day I got here...Its taken me this long to follow it through!
Feels good overall..getting excited about seeing my family and everything...Its easier for me I guess in that I dont have kids and can just pack up and go..though I am leaving behind my fiance (which isnt easy)

Best of luck to everyone else thinking of taking the leap!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 3:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I have been thinking of going home from the day I got here...Its taken me this long to follow it through!
Feels good overall..getting excited about seeing my family and everything...Its easier for me I guess in that I dont have kids and can just pack up and go..though I am leaving behind my fiance (which isnt easy)

Best of luck to everyone else thinking of taking the leap!
I remember you now...it can't have been an easy decision to make. Still I always think everything happens for a reason...it may not seem that way at the time but when you look back after a few years you can see it was for the best.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Chichester, England, Auckland, NZ, Gold Coast, Oz. Going back to UK 17th Oct
DebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud of

Karni
Good luck karni.

We're going home on 17th Ocober and have only been here 8 months too. Some people don't even last that long...a guy from Kents told me there's a record number of people returning to the UK. Some even have their container sent back the moment it docks. At least you have given it a go!!

I feel the same as you, excited, scared, worried for the future, will we be living in my parents 3 bed bungalow for months and months to come? Who knows what the future holds. All I know is I'd rather face the music in the UK than stay here and be unhappy constantly thinking about going back...at least my mind will be a little more settled than it is now.

It sounds like you're doing the right thing and I wish you all the luck in the world. A new beginning, a new life! Just take each day as it comes and all will be well!

Best wishes
Debi
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:21 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Karni
Hi Karni - I remember exchanging a couple of posts with you a while back when you were still undecided about returning home, glad you've now come to a decision.

I would imagine you are bound to have mixed feelings about your return - especially as it involves leaving your Aussie fiance behind but FWIW I totally think you are doing the right thing - by coming home I'm sure it will become clear what is really important in your life - you may feel a huge surge of relief at being home and know 100% it was the right thing to do or it may become clear your fiance is more important than you think and then you may have to re-think - either way you probably need to come home and sort it all out in your head.

Who knows what may happen in the future, I think none of us can be 100% sure of what we are doing in life and just when you think it's all sorted and you've made a final decision, life has a funny way of throwing a spanner in the works and surprising you!!!

Good luck for your return Karni, hope all goes well.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Karni

I'm really glad you've made a decision, hard as it must be leaving your finace.
Good luck and as Deb says, take it day by day.
All the bestest of luck with it all
love Tanya
Old Sep 19th 2007, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

mike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to wish you all the very best!

Good luck
Old Sep 20th 2007, 12:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your move - I hope it all turns out just the way you hope it will.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:46 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your move back....keep us all posted I love reading moving stories..
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:49 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Karni
good luck with the move, not long now

seems lots are heading back home, me included but not just yet.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

All the best, hope everything works out for you.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Karni
Hi Karni
Im sure things will turn out just fine
The very best of luck to you. Youve done the hard bit by making the decision. Bet you get all excited as you approach Heathrow!
Chrissy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.