Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Glass half full or half empty? Does the UK really have to be that bad

Wikiposts

Glass half full or half empty? Does the UK really have to be that bad

Old Dec 1st 2010, 5:19 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glass half full or half empty? Does the UK really have to be that bad

Originally Posted by Englishmum

I'd love to know how much editing is done as everything seems to go so smoothly and according to plan and the sun is always shining (no-one seems to struggle financially either). The links says "Apply Now to go househunting with Phil in Australia"....

Next thing we will probably see Phil in Florida....

I have noticed that the TV production company now has a media request on this website....for people wishing to RETURN TO THE UK...anyone, lol? Now I wonder why they are doing this.....could it be that some people just can't settle Down Under?!
Oh yes they will not show that things ain't always rosy, just look at this part of the forum as you say. Maybe they should do a return visit show in say 10 or 20 years time......

Hey I wonder if that TV production company are willing to pay expenses to re-locate to the UK, I will check it out LOL!!
Old Dec 1st 2010, 5:22 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Glass half full or half empty? Does the UK really have to be that bad

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Oh yes they will not show that things ain't always rosy, just look at this part of the forum as you say. Maybe they should do a return visit show in say 10 or 20 years time......

Hey I wonder if that TV production company are willing to pay expenses to re-locate to the UK, I will check it out LOL!!
Just checked, I didn't realise it was the same team, they are probably looking for somebody who is looking to buy a nice cottage in The Cotswolds........not somebody who is going home penniless LOL!!
Old Dec 1st 2010, 5:31 am
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my God - I love Phil and Stacy! I wish I was going back now instead of in a few years time because I would SO drag my husband into that
Old Dec 1st 2010, 5:47 am
Home Sweet Home

Originally Posted by sallysimmons
Oh my God - I love Phil and Stacy! I wish I was going back now instead of in a few years time because I would SO drag my husband into that
Sally why don't you check it out seriously, maybe there is a large financial incentive that could help you both on your way..........what a great story yours would be from the hustle and bustle of New York to the peace and tranquility of the Lake District, it would make fab TV!!

And when you are a famous celeb we can say we knew her when she was nowt LOL!!

Last edited by Beedubya; Dec 1st 2010 at 5:52 am.