Wikiposts

Giving notice today!! :-D

Old Feb 12th 2013, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all
Default Re: Giving notice today!! :-D

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Im giving my notice in today at work... I have next week off so Ill have loads to do, selling stuff....chucking stuff...the vet is coming to give my cat Leo his Rabies jabs (part of the service with Jetpets)

Its all getting very exciting!!
Thats awesome! God I cant wait to do that!! im next year, heading back in August for 2 weeks.
Old Feb 12th 2013, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all
Default Re: Giving notice today!! :-D

Might be worth posting on the Australia forum! new brits landing might want some of your stuff? Thats what I plan to do in the Canadian one next year.