Wikiposts

Giving notice today!! :-D

Old Feb 6th 2013, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Giving notice today!! :-D

Im giving my notice in today at work... I have next week off so Ill have loads to do, selling stuff....chucking stuff...the vet is coming to give my cat Leo his Rabies jabs (part of the service with Jetpets)

Its all getting very exciting!!
Old Feb 6th 2013, 10:35 am
Banned

pomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Giving notice today!! :-D

Awesome - Great news.
Old Feb 6th 2013, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

kampaicharger will become famous soon enough

Onya mate. It's a great feelin'. I have 64 days to go and I have a giant 64 as a screen saver and don't miss any oportunity to point it out to my workmates.
Old Feb 6th 2013, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. I dream of that day. In fact today driving home I was voicing out loud (like dictating to myself) my own resignation letter. I really hope I get the opportunity to use it. When all is said and done its not a bitter rant just a realization that I have moved on from my current space.

Good luck
Old Feb 6th 2013, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

happyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Im giving my notice in today at work... I have next week off so Ill have loads to do, selling stuff....chucking stuff...the vet is coming to give my cat Leo his Rabies jabs (part of the service with Jetpets)

Ooh! Busy times. My pooch had his microchip and rabies jab today, didn't even seem to feel them, vet was very good. Most importantly both he and the vet tech were familiar with the paperwork, so I'm feeling a lot more confident about the whole dog thing now. Big sigh of relief.

I recommend chucking a few things straight off, it's most therapeutic.

Happy organising!
Old Feb 6th 2013, 2:22 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Yay Congratulations
Old Feb 6th 2013, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

leila33 is a jewel in the roughleila33 is a jewel in the roughleila33 is a jewel in the roughleila33 is a jewel in the rough

I have a big grin on my face. OK I don't know you but am delighted for you!!!
Old Feb 6th 2013, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone!!! Faxed notice to boss, he's in a different building and barely knows I'm alive, but what a feeling! I can't remember when I felt this good!

Bring it on!!
Old Feb 6th 2013, 6:11 pm
Practical Paramedic

MissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vikingsail
Congratulations. I dream of that day. In fact today driving home I was voicing out loud (like dictating to myself) my own resignation letter. I really hope I get the opportunity to use it. When all is said and done its not a bitter rant just a realization that I have moved on from my current space.

Good luck
Love it! That's what I've been doing all week - its been a crap week and I'm so over it Was thinking about sending my senior manager this clip from The Sweeney (where Jack Regan quits) rather than writing a letter to him, it says everything I want to say lol! I particularly like the last line "Well you can STUFF it!" - brilliant!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaqruK6ydjo

Congrats PB, not long to go now, I'm so happy for you!

Last edited by MissBetty; Feb 6th 2013 at 6:58 pm.
Old Feb 6th 2013, 6:36 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats and good luck with your move.

John Thaw = Brilliant!
Old Feb 7th 2013, 1:15 am
BE Newbie

Back2Blighty is an unknown quantity at this point

Loved the John Thaw clip - many congrats to all those in the enviable position to being able to say 'stuff it', hope to join you soon!!
Old Feb 7th 2013, 1:20 am
The Brit is back

Lorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats

I can't wait to do mine, not too much longer now!
Old Feb 7th 2013, 3:25 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone!!! Faxed notice to boss, he's in a different building and barely knows I'm alive, but what a feeling! I can't remember when I felt this good!

Bring it on!!
You didn't fancy delivering it in person? I'm sure he would have appreciated the personal touch.

Congratulations, it must be a liberating feeling.

Maybe everyone who is overseas thinking of returning to the UK should write a resignation letter to their boss (or to whatever country they are in - goodbye Australia, been good knowing you [not]) - or whatever feels right.

Even if you don't use it, it would probably feel good to write it.
Old Feb 7th 2013, 9:37 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
....... Maybe everyone who is overseas thinking of returning to the UK should write a resignation letter to their boss (or to whatever country they are in - goodbye Australia, been good knowing you [not]) - or whatever feels right.

Even if you don't use it, it would probably feel good to write it.
I've always wanted to write "I would like to be able to say what a pleasure it was to work here .... but I can't because ______ ." in a resignation letter, but I've never had the guts to.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

Penny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud ofPenny45 has much to be proud of

Congratulations! Nice to know I'm not alone not wanting to live in Sydney!
Good luck with the trip back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.