Girls in England

Old Sep 4th 2006, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

gasdoctor is a glorious beacon of lightgasdoctor is a glorious beacon of lightgasdoctor is a glorious beacon of lightgasdoctor is a glorious beacon of lightgasdoctor is a glorious beacon of lightgasdoctor is a glorious beacon of lightgasdoctor is a glorious beacon of lightgasdoctor is a glorious beacon of lightgasdoctor is a glorious beacon of lightgasdoctor is a glorious beacon of lightgasdoctor is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Girls in England

Originally Posted by gasdoctor
this thread pretty much sums up the person you are. low intelligence, by the way you word your posts i assume you are not very old, you talk a lot but dont say much.

By the way, there are a lot of brothels here in perth, I am told the girls in there are very very easy
Old Sep 4th 2006, 9:26 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Imveryconfused
I went out last night and I discovered something really great about British girls - they are really easy! Its embarrassingly easy to pull here, and it gets even easier if you put on an American accent! These girls dont care at all, they will have 2 kids at home in bed, and they are asking you to come home with them! Good times!
You might catch something else soon and then the good times will be over for you mate.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: California since 1997 now back in UK since July 2004
honeymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond repute

August 26th. Confused. Not sure if he wants to return to UK.

August 31st. Been back a few days now...

Boy that was quick!!! And managed to register with a doctor, AND get an appointment... LOL

Good job doctor's appointments are so easy to get considering the prevelance of STD's. lol
Old Sep 4th 2006, 10:02 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by honeymommy
August 26th. Confused. Not sure if he wants to return to UK.

August 31st. Been back a few days now...

Boy that was quick!!! And managed to register with a doctor, AND get an appointment... LOL

Good job doctor's appointments are so easy to get considering the prevelance of STD's. lol
August 27th...still thinking about it

probably just best ignored.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Grayling

I agree.
He is probably registered on here under another name too.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

I went out last night and I discovered something really great about British girls - they are really easy! Its embarrassingly easy to pull here, and it gets even easier if you put on an American accent! These girls dont care at all, they will have 2 kids at home in bed, and they are asking you to come home with them! Good times!

Oh good for you Hopefully your willie will drop off with a horrible STD one day Mawhahahahaha!!!!!!!
Old Sep 4th 2006, 4:38 pm
Banned

Imveryconfused is an unknown quantity at this point

bitter, jealous, and stupid. these 3 words sum up the majority of people on this forum. its a testament to your general lack of character that an apparent "waste of time" like myself has generated 3 pages of responses.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 4:40 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

bitter, jealous, and stupid. these 3 words sum up the majority of people on this forum. its a testament to your general lack of character that an apparent "waste of time" like myself has generated 3 pages of responses.
Does that prove you win? How exciting for you.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 4:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Dont be jealous. Its obvious and sad.
Your f**king sad if you dare to think they are all the same
Old Sep 4th 2006, 4:46 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
And the men who "pull" them are... - what exactly???

Very good point.

A man who refers to a girl who will willingly have sex with him a 'slag' is a man without any control.

For if he gets the girl pregnant, it is HER choice whether HE becomes a father or not. It is HER choice if she wants to screw him for child support.

For his few minutes of ejaculation and pleasure with such a 'slag' can in the long term, make him look like the twat he is having sex with.

If a girl is easy to get in bed and is in his eyes not worthy of respect, then Im afraid he deserves little if no respect for himself.

And if I was single, I would not touch a bloke that I knew who had dipped his sausage in the dips of many.

Dirty bastard.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

Crispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond repute

Strange or not, that is how I operate. They are all true however.
Imagine. . . Tried pulling birds your own age yet that don't look like doormats?
What a stud you are.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 5:35 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
August 27th...still thinking about it

Sept 1st - realises that the girl he shagged last night has a father built like a brick shithouse and is going to smash his teeth down his throat.

Sept 4th - Ooops, the 'slag' he shagged last week has given him genital herpes/HIV because he was too erect to bother with a condom.

He really shouldnt brag about what he doesnt know hes carrying.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 5:36 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Lets go for four shall we? Do you print them out and keep them in a scrapbook?
Personally, I use this forum to exchange with those of like experiences, not to generate meaningless argument. Can do that with anyone face to face - and its more fun anyway.
Try digging a bit deeper into England and you will be surprised at what you find. The "going down the pub and finding a shag" on a Saturday night is something most here have outgrown by now.

My comment about "slags" BTW was a gag.

FYI, we are not all bitter or stupid. Occasionally, jaded a little, perhaps. You won't find less stupid wordplay than with a bunch of Brits. Suggestion: Step back, belt up and get the hang. You may enjoy yourself more, and make a mate or three. I have.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 6:02 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

How was school today?
Old Sep 4th 2006, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
And if I was single, I would not touch a bloke that I knew who had dipped his sausage in the dips of many.

PP, I cracked up at 'dipped his sausage in the dips of many'. Bet it wasn't a big banger but a lil' manky ole weiner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.