Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Four weeks back and still LOVING IT

Four weeks back and still LOVING IT

Old May 14th 2004, 2:56 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by owieb
You can camp. That's what we did, $15 a night!
< I haven't got time for this, but anyway>

I think this is a very important point. People who like camping and stuff as opposed to city trips, will have more succes in WA.
So, who's going to prove me wrong on this theory??
Old May 16th 2004, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

and once you have got bored of them-where then? They are all the same small aussie country towns. Think again-boredom will creep in soon,

But yes, if you love camping like we do-it is great.

Originally posted by owieb
So I guess you never went to beautiful places such as Margaret River, Denmark, Albany, Esperance, Cape Naturaliste, Cape Leeuwin, Pemberton, Cervantes, Kalbarri. All of these places are between 3-6 hours away from Perth, still a lot less than it would take to get from one end of the UK to the other!