Wikiposts

Flying home tomorrow

Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Flying home tomorrow

Originally Posted by Margaret3
goodluck poppet, what happened between

this thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=682669

and now
Not a lot Just decided that my mental well being and what I wanted was far more important than anything else. We arrived back on Wednesday evening. I know I'm in the right place for this time of my life. Looking to get my medical things fixed up, the kids in school and try and get hubby through his final year / 18 months of uni. Will all be a struggle but we'll have some extra help around.

Secret Harbour just wasn't a place I wanted to stay in and I needed to do something about. Well we did do something about and I'm glad so far.

We will be pretty broke but money isn't everything. In summary we might not end life being financially rich but hopefully we will be rich in many other ways......

Thanks for all the support guys / gals.

p.s we did do the move in under 14 days but unfortunately forgot one thing..... left the pushchair in my friends car after going out to eat on the last night. Just got to work out how to get it back now without costing a bomb If that's as bad as it gets I'll take that!!!
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by brits1
You'll be fine and you will be making new friends as well as seeing old friends again.....good luck and keep positive....
Thanks Brits. xx How are you going? Are you settled in now?
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by debbydebs
All the best of everything. Wish I was going I hope my move can be as quick but that looks doubtful now as have my father-in-law in intensive care what does the future hold???? To all who are leaving soon all the luck in the world and please keep us posted
Oh dear. I wish your father in law well xx
Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Aw so happy for you to get home, I hope you will get well and all will work out well for you and family, you did an amazing job of getting sorted in 2 weeks!!!!
I think maybe you should just forget the pushchair I am sure it will cost far more the get it over there than it is to replace it..........hey after all you achieved i two weeks a small price to pay.
And talking of money, we have been here 13 years.......got nothing...........neg equity in our home, trying to put two girls in college, and thats just the local community college, both have lung disease and we have really good health ins. and it is costing a fortune another 50 bucks yesterday for antibiotics......3 cars bewteen 5 and we live in the woods........I am so fed up I cant even begin to tell you......except of course I escape for 8 weeks next week...........going home!!!!
Old Sep 17th 2010, 3:43 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear you all got back safe Poppet.