Flying home tomorrow

Old Sep 14th 2010, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold
Default Flying home tomorrow

Well we made it into 20ft container. Yahhhh! Have a very heavy heart saying my goodbyes today. I know it's the right thing but painful to.

I hope one day I see my friends again but I know Australia is far away.

End of one chapter and a new one begins but I'll be holding onto the fond bits from this adventure. X x x

Still can't believe I won't see my mates again in three hours. Blub blub x x
Old Sep 14th 2010, 3:47 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flying home tomorrow

I'm excited for you heres hoping the flight is smooth and fast and you all settle home quickly
Old Sep 14th 2010, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PoppetUK
Well we made it into 20ft container. Yahhhh! Have a very heavy heart saying my goodbyes today. I know it's the right thing but painful to.

End of one chapter and a new one begins but I'll be holding onto the fond bits from this adventure. X x x

You've done it! Well done and good luck
Old Sep 14th 2010, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

obewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant future

Good luck with everything Poppet

The hard work & decision making is behind you, everything else will fall into place. Let us know how it goes.
Old Sep 14th 2010, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Heavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of light

Great news for you. I hope UK is all that you want. I was so glad to be home and have never looked back
Old Sep 14th 2010, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and bon voyage Poppet - I am really impressed by the speed that you guys have organized your move. If I ever get to move to UK, I will hire you as my moving agent!!!
Old Sep 14th 2010, 9:19 pm

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light

Wow Poppet...very soon for you now.

Well done for getting everything organised...hope that it all goes well when you get home.

Just take it easy initially..there´s no rush to rush the process of settling.

Keep us posted on how it´s all going...we have just 6 days to go.
Old Sep 14th 2010, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Nibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to all

We leave two weeks today so going through the same!

Our removal starts thursday.

Good luck!
Old Sep 14th 2010, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Heavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nibbles2005
We leave two weeks today so going through the same!

Our removal starts thursday.

Good luck!
Good Luck with your move too! I couldn't get home quick enough, it was the wrong decision for me to go to NZ
Old Sep 14th 2010, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by manamama
Wow Poppet...very soon for you now.

Well done for getting everything organised...hope that it all goes well when you get home.

Just take it easy initially..there´s no rush to rush the process of settling.

Keep us posted on how it´s all going...we have just 6 days to go.
Best of luck. On board as we speak hope it goes well for everyone x
Old Sep 15th 2010, 4:05 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

goodluck poppet, what happened between

this thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=682669

and now
Old Sep 15th 2010, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Kentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to all

Good Luck!........Let us know how it goes the other end.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

LisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really nice

You are amazing - the UK will be a doddle compared to what you have achieved in the last two weeks!

Good luck, let us know how it goes.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 7:13 am
Just Joined

debbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nice
Smile Re: Flying home tomorrow

All the best of everything. Wish I was going I hope my move can be as quick but that looks doubtful now as have my father-in-law in intensive care what does the future hold???? To all who are leaving soon all the luck in the world and please keep us posted
Old Sep 15th 2010, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

You'll be fine and you will be making new friends as well as seeing old friends again.....good luck and keep positive....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.