Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

flea is this dh new employer

Wikiposts

flea is this dh new employer

Old Jul 13th 2009, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

aasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud of
Default flea is this dh new employer

hi flea
just been on bbc news and read an article on The Causeway Retreat.Am i correct in thinking this is your oh new employer? prices are approx 10,000 pounds for a weeks stay apparently.Lots of corporate peeps going and the odd celeb.They showed a picture of Amy Winehouse in the article.

audrey
Old Jul 13th 2009, 12:36 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: flea is this dh new employer

Originally Posted by aasmith1957
hi flea
just been on bbc news and read an article on The Causeway Retreat.Am i correct in thinking this is your oh new employer? prices are approx 10,000 pounds for a weeks stay apparently.Lots of corporate peeps going and the odd celeb.They showed a picture of Amy Winehouse in the article.

audrey
Aha!! yep. Busted!

For obvious reasons I am not allowed to post details, but you would not believe the sort of clients in there.
I have nicknamed it fantasy island as these people have that much money its like living in a different universe to 99% of the population.

I am also getting quite peeved living on supermarket food whilst DH dines on gourmet chef cooked meals at work!! And he also has the nerve to come home and tell how superb the cooking is... b"£%^^&d!
Old Jul 13th 2009, 5:54 am
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Aha!! yep. Busted!

For obvious reasons I am not allowed to post details, but you would not believe the sort of clients in there.
I have nicknamed it fantasy island as these people have that much money its like living in a different universe to 99% of the population.
Ssshhhh...you shouldn't know who they are either.....lol.....next BE headline "Fleas hubby gets canned because he told her who was in The Retreat"...
Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:25 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dingbat
Ssshhhh...you shouldn't know who they are either.....lol.....next BE headline "Fleas hubby gets canned because he told her who was in The Retreat"...

I can reveal one Island resident....

A Jack Russell called Cyril, who holds the position of "island dog"
He also has a bit of a mental health issue so is in the right place.
Every time a helicopter brings someone in or out of the island, he thinks aliens are invading! After it touches down he races up and tries to bite the wheels under it, then, when he suddenly realises he is literally biting off more than he can chew, he runs away and hides behind a bush till its gone!!!

Anyway.. i am off now to to drop OH off for his 7 day stint!