Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

FINDING EMPLOYMENT UPON RETURN

FINDING EMPLOYMENT UPON RETURN

Old Sep 17th 2007, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

sueduffy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FINDING EMPLOYMENT UPON RETURN

Hi Guys,just wandered how easy, or difficult have people found it getting jobs upon their return to the UK.

Sue
Old Sep 17th 2007, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FINDING EMPLOYMENT UPON RETURN

Originally Posted by sueduffy
Hi Guys,just wandered how easy, or difficult have people found it getting jobs upon their return to the UK.

Sue
im having a mare of a time. Im a primary school teacher with 10 years experience which makes me top of the pay scale and far too expensive to employ, I have applied for numerous jobs and only recieved one interview. My last head recommended me to a school that wanted a temp teacher but he told her he couldnt afford me.

Im doing supply at the moment at the school i joined on my return to uk but thats only going to last for another two weeks.

My problem stems from the fact (i think) is that during the visa process I put off going for promotion. silly me!

However on the bright side lots of people find work very quickly once they come back. good luck