Wikiposts

Finally we agreed

Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:28 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Finally we agreed

My house has gone up for sale and we have had 2 viewings and got an open day on saturday so fingers crossed, i put a thread in the oz part askin a few questions but no one has replied so wondered if u guys could help, we really wanna be home for august i cant bare being here any longer, wat time frame is realistic as to selling houses in oz? my hubby needs to renew his passport asap but as we havent been here 2 years we dont know anyone to countersign it wat do we do? and finally car is up for sale but nothing yet im more worried bout selling that as its on finance, if it doesnt sell can u not take it back to where u bought it from? im really stressing as i have so much to do and i just wanna go home as im feeling more and more depressed each day someone can help me with my questions
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think you need worry about the countersignature as it will be a renewal and they will see the similarities from the photos. You can get someone to countersign and say the length of time they have known your DH but I dont think the 2 years is mandatory especially if they add a rider to their statement about having known him for the period of his residence in Aus.

Dont know about the car I'm afraid but I would be taking it back to the dealer you bought it from and seeing how much they will give you for it - so you take a small loss that's better than being stuck here if that is the way you feel at the moment. Alternatively you could check with a consignment place to see what the deal would be about selling it if you still have finance on it.

Theoretically buying a place can be really quick - I just had a friend sell, buy and move in within a month but that was very quick and she was lucky with her chain. You could put it up for auction and be done with it - I have another friend doing that because of a nasty marriage split and they need the money urgently.

Good luck, and dont stress, you need to take care of the both of you!
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 10:11 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by quoll
I dont think you need worry about the countersignature as it will be a renewal and they will see the similarities from the photos. You can get someone to countersign and say the length of time they have known your DH but I dont think the 2 years is mandatory especially if they add a rider to their statement about having known him for the period of his residence in Aus.

Dont know about the car I'm afraid but I would be taking it back to the dealer you bought it from and seeing how much they will give you for it - so you take a small loss that's better than being stuck here if that is the way you feel at the moment. Alternatively you could check with a consignment place to see what the deal would be about selling it if you still have finance on it.

Theoretically buying a place can be really quick - I just had a friend sell, buy and move in within a month but that was very quick and she was lucky with her chain. You could put it up for auction and be done with it - I have another friend doing that because of a nasty marriage split and they need the money urgently.

Good luck, and dont stress, you need to take care of the both of you!

Thanks quoll