Wikiposts

FINALLY RETURNED HOME

Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all
Default FINALLY RETURNED HOME

Just a quick note to let u know we have arrived back home,had a good journey back from Alicante,went the longer route to avoid all tolls and just paid diesel costs.Anyway had a takeaway which we had missed,went food shopping which we missed,spoken to people that had a sense of humour,which we missed,got soaked in the rain............didnt really miss that bit as much! Anyway lovely to be back,will write more when i have time!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FINALLY RETURNED HOME

Hi just wanted to wish you a warm welcome,and hope all goes well for you,best wishes!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 11:53 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Same here. Best wishes for a good future in Sussex.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

nephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the rough

wishing you the best of luck wish it was me. z
Old Jun 12th 2009, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

Thanks for those replies,i am sure life will be good back here in England.Like i said earlier,we are enjoying all the things we used to have here and appreciating them more.I know there are lots of people wishing to return 'home' especially from Spain,where we were,we are fortunate enough to have done it and im sure the rest of the Brits wanting to return will do it too.Good luck to you all.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 6:13 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome home
Old Jun 12th 2009, 6:23 am
=]

Robw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really nice

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Welcome home
Good luck with everything here. You live 10-15 mins from me
Old Jun 13th 2009, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Robw4
Good luck with everything here. You live 10-15 mins from me
where abouts r u then rob?
Old Jun 13th 2009, 1:59 am
=]

Robw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really niceRobw4 is just really nice

Originally Posted by HimnHer
where abouts r u then rob?
I won't give you an exact location on a public forum, but one of the surrounding villages in East Sussex, East of Burgess Hill.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Robw4
I won't give you an exact location on a public forum, but one of the surrounding villages in East Sussex, East of Burgess Hill.
No thats understandable,well isnt it a small world.........i think i know roughly where u must be now then.Well dont know about u but we r happy to be back here,getting things done slowly,like doctors,dentists etc,we have 3 dogs who just love running about in the fields and woods here!
Old Jun 13th 2009, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Southern Ontario(house is SOLD on our way back to UK/aug 09)
dewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud of

good to you!!!! sounds all good! and you've even got internet up and running already - well done