The Final Chapter

Old Apr 3rd 2009, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Final Chapter

Originally Posted by 3 go mad in Adelaide
Kev! How the bleedin' devil are ya?!?! Hows thing going?
Very well. Thanks! We are both working ,kids settled back in their home village. I don't moan as much about Scotland?Uk as I used to do.

I love the dark humour,warmth and wit and so happy to be out of Oz

Not long to go for you now

I'll keep in touch from the library where I am at the moment .

Cheers
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 4:23 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

You should've landed by now Flea...welcome home!!!!!

All the very very best to you and yours back in this wonderful country. Keep in touch xx
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I've changed my mind about Australians. The cafe at the end of our street knew we were leaving and we have just been given a slap up final brekkie free of charge!!!!

Ham and eggs hollandaise with a nice latte to wash it down
How can you hate Sydney when the cafes serve up that sort of feast instead of bacon pumped full of water, salmonella eggs and anaemic sausages?!!

Anyway, hope all goes well and the sun shines on you and yours back in Blighty
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Aussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Well... there were times I thought this day would never come.

Two failed attempts at returning to UK in 2yrs. Heartache, frustration, tears, anger and a brush with death thrown in for good measure!! But here we are, just 4 days left in Australia
Finally it IS happening!!

The removal guys have just left. So far they have been fantastic. Friendly helpful guys who couldnt do enough for us. Big thumbs up to Chess removals.

We are staying at a hotel until Sunday when we fly out. As my interent access will be sporadic after today, I would just like to thank EVERBODY for their help and support, even my adverasies and combatants
It has been a difficult time for me what with the illness and stuff and i havent been easy to live with on here sometimes, so i will say my appologies to anyone i have offended.

I wish you all the very best, and hope you end up where you want to be. For those who are finding it difficult, or have obstacles in your way.. DO NOT GIVE UP!! Somehow, some way if you want it bad enough it will happen.

Big hugs Nicki xxxxxxxx
Will miss you on here FFFF. Hope you have a safe journey home and please do post an update so we can hear how you are doing. Lots of luck and love in your new life. Lou xxx
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 7:55 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Cor that came quick F........You dont mess about do you lols

Have a great flight and a big welcome home, for sunday
Old Apr 5th 2009, 8:03 am
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back, Flea. I know you'll be so much happier here. I hope it all goes well for you and yours.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 9:27 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a sunny glorious Sunday. What a perfect day to land on!!!

Welcome Home xxx
Old Apr 5th 2009, 10:34 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by TraceyW

Welcome Home xxx
Isn't it just

Welcome home Flea. All the very best to you and your family, now you can 'live' again
Old Apr 5th 2009, 11:23 am
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Beautiful warm, sunny spring day in south Oxfordshire too!
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:49 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Yep!!! The sun has got his hat on here in North Linc's too LOLS .......It sounds like a weather forecast on ere........
Old Apr 5th 2009, 10:32 pm
Just Joined

Lost_in_space is an unknown quantity at this point

You're all making me jealous! I love England in the spring.

In case any of you moved from Melbourne, it's cold, wet and windy here and everything looks grey and miserable. And we have months of this ahead now... grrrrrrr!

You left at just the right time Flea! Hope you arrived home safely
Old Apr 6th 2009, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

Oh good luck FFF, not been on here for a few months busy enjoying life back HOME...

When I first saw your post it was April fools day that you posted it on thats so funny!!!!

But by now you will be well and truly home WELCOME and Enjoy the rest of your life
Old Apr 9th 2009, 3:08 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

A big warm welcome home Flea. You wont look back. Be happy pal. It's all good.
xxx