Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Fate dealt a good one this time!!

Fate dealt a good one this time!!

Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fate dealt a good one this time!!

We are going home....I know you know its Feb 08, but...... now its......2nd July to fly home.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing on the internet the other day with hubby looking at jobs as you do when you want to go home, we saw Johns old place wanting a vehicle technician, well basically his old job.....

We emailed him to say if we were thinking of coming back would he have John back......Yes, would not hesitate to have him back.....told our situation and we would not be able to get back until the 4th July (packing ect)......He will hold job open for him!!

Fate No2....Thought we would have a look for rentals, saw one on the road we used to live on, perfect, they never come up all the 5 years we were there no one sold or left......so rang...told our situation and she said she would ring landlord to see if he would hold it....she said dont hold out much hope.....he says yes no problem, so cancel 2 viewings for us....its ours!!!!!

So from now on in my life I will never say never.....

Also not telling anyone and just rock up to the houses of various rellies and friends with camera in hand......cant bloody wait.........arggghhhh so much to do....so little time.

To all who have helped by posting support on here....a huge thankyou....wish I could take you all with me.

LibbyX
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:38 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fate dealt a good one this time!!

I found this post extremely uplifting.

Im not finding things easy myself at the moment and you Libby, have just proved that we don't always know what is going to happen in life, and that nice things happen when you least expect them.

You deserve this, you deserve to be happy and I think you will be as well.

My husband always says that some things happen for a reason, we might not realise it at the time, but they do.

I am so glad things are working out for you and wish you all the best for when you come home.

Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:47 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Well good news for you , obviously someone upstairs is looking out for you
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I found this post extremely uplifting.

Im not finding things easy myself at the moment and you Libby, have just proved that we don't always know what is going to happen in life, and that nice things happen when you least expect them.

You deserve this, you deserve to be happy and I think you will be as well.

My husband always says that some things happen for a reason, we might not realise it at the time, but they do.

I am so glad things are working out for you and wish you all the best for when you come home.

I second this.

Libby, I am so pleased for you, absolutely brilliant to see that things have worked out well for you,

All the best X
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks PP.....said it more than once and will say it again....you are lovely

Everything happens for a reason....who would have though it 6 months ago I would be 2 weeks from home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe.

Just wish everyone else could be a happy as I am now.....stressed....but bloody happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LibbyX
Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rosie Cheeks
I second this.

Libby, I am so pleased for you, absolutely brilliant to see that things have worked out well for you,

All the best X

Thankyou Rosie Cheeks.

LibbyX
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:58 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

That's fantastic news Libby!!!

I think you are completely all out of ping-ponging and you will settle down in the UK for good this time!!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

polarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud of

That is great news. All the best with the travel plans.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Libby

I am so pleased for you if not a bit green with envy.

Everything seems to have fallen into place for you, I am sure you will be very happy back home.

Although I am going home for a holiday OH is worried I won't come back, I am sure I will but it is a thought in the back of my mind.

Anyway Good luck, just in time for the rest of summer

Sandra x
Old Jun 14th 2007, 1:43 am
Homeward Bound

spuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond repute

Aw Libby,

That's just brilliant news. I am so pleased for you. Make sure you keep us posted so that the rest of us here can hang on!

X
Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:06 am
Back to the future!

Treacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to all

Libby that is fab news.

I also believe things happen for a reason, if its meant to be then it's meant to be.

Good luck to you, we leave just before you on 29th June and I am counting the days!

All the best,

TTxx
Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Thankyou everyone.

Just booked the flight with EVA Air, not sure what they are like but they were cheap and included a hotel overnight.

I dont really care as we are not living on them forever, it only 24 hours

Anyway it $4500 for 2 adults 2 kiddies and they have the screen in the chairs which is a must for the young.....and older ones!

Booked through Harvey World Travel, really helpful, normally do it myself online but no credit card this time.

Thankyou again for all support and Karma. (sent some back too)

LibbyX
Old Jun 14th 2007, 2:52 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LIBBY
We are going home....I know you know its Feb 08, but...... now its......2nd July to fly home.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing on the internet the other day with hubby looking at jobs as you do when you want to go home, we saw Johns old place wanting a vehicle technician, well basically his old job.....

We emailed him to say if we were thinking of coming back would he have John back......Yes, would not hesitate to have him back.....told our situation and we would not be able to get back until the 4th July (packing ect)......He will hold job open for him!!

Fate No2....Thought we would have a look for rentals, saw one on the road we used to live on, perfect, they never come up all the 5 years we were there no one sold or left......so rang...told our situation and she said she would ring landlord to see if he would hold it....she said dont hold out much hope.....he says yes no problem, so cancel 2 viewings for us....its ours!!!!!

Also not telling anyone and just rock up to the houses of various rellies and friends with camera in hand......cant bloody wait.........arggghhhh so much to do....so little time.

To all who have helped by posting support on here....a huge thankyou....wish I could take you all with me.

LibbyX

omg this post brought tears to my eyes!

your happiness oozes!

well done you guys

oh by the way, can you sort me a rental please!!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 3:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

LibbyX
That's terrific...what luck. Seems it was just meant to be. Good luck with packing and the move.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold

LibbyX

Oh Libby thats fantastic!
So very very pleased for you obviously meant to be!
Oh how lovely for you, feel all goosebumpy for you
FANTASTIC!

Di

P.S. Keep in touch wont you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.