Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Fate dealt a good one this time!!

Fate dealt a good one this time!!

Old Jun 16th 2007, 12:58 am
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fate dealt a good one this time!!

Originally Posted by krizzy
You just go with the flow...we have about 4 different things we are looking at right now...everyone of them could be a good or a bad thing...so fate will pick....
Yep, Fate has a strange way of tapping on your shoulders doesn't it!

Don't we all wish we were in Libbys shoes right as this moment in time. Gee your a lucky, lucky girl, enjoy this moment and for goodness sake send me back some piccies as I am craving more UK scenes!!!

Any room in your suitcase Libby?

Di
Old Jun 16th 2007, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

THANKYOU EVERYBODY YOU ARE ALL GREAT

BOTTLED MY LUCK AND SENDING IT TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE

LibbyX
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

WOW Libby

Never realised that you was heading back again. So pleased that things are working out for you, as you said fate!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:45 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LIBBY
We are going home....I know you know its Feb 08, but...... now its......2nd July to fly home.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing on the internet the other day with hubby looking at jobs as you do when you want to go home, we saw Johns old place wanting a vehicle technician, well basically his old job.....

We emailed him to say if we were thinking of coming back would he have John back......Yes, would not hesitate to have him back.....told our situation and we would not be able to get back until the 4th July (packing ect)......He will hold job open for him!!

Fate No2....Thought we would have a look for rentals, saw one on the road we used to live on, perfect, they never come up all the 5 years we were there no one sold or left......so rang...told our situation and she said she would ring landlord to see if he would hold it....she said dont hold out much hope.....he says yes no problem, so cancel 2 viewings for us....its ours!!!!!

So from now on in my life I will never say never.....

Also not telling anyone and just rock up to the houses of various rellies and friends with camera in hand......cant bloody wait.........arggghhhh so much to do....so little time.

To all who have helped by posting support on here....a huge thankyou....wish I could take you all with me.

LibbyX

All the very best of luck in your new life. It's too short so just go for it!

Cheers

Ginny x