Wikiposts

Farewell

Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:30 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Farewell

All the very best to you all. I hope, whatever you land in, you come up smelling of roses!!

Please keep us updated on your adventures back in Blighty.

Who knows, maybe one day we'll meet again eh? What a knees up that'll be!

Stay strong. Keep safe.

Love T, D, N & A XXXXXXXXX
Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Well this is my final posting on here for a while. We are off!!

The packers come on thursday and so tomorrow I will be putting my computer to bed for a while!!

Thanks to all the great friends I have made on here and in Oz, good friends made, some lost and some totally confused the hell out of me

To all you on here THANKYOU and of course Tracey, Jackie, Denise, LouiseD and Birdynumnum PommyBird and FFFF..girls thanks for all your support. (and all others I havent mentioned - sorry guys Ive not forgotten you all).....

I will of course be back on line sometime in the future to let you know how things progress (cant keep away too long) but I really need to get myself back on track with life, the universe and of course my family....

I am excited, worried and having sleepless nights thinking about all that is in store, cant wait to be back with my family and friends, and hoping very much so that my daughter comes back soon (only if she really wants to tho)....

Good luck to you all, I waited for 3 years for this to happen and its finally here and I am still s.... myself

Big squeezy hugs to you all - what a great site

Kath and of course my family!!!!
To Kath & Graham and the gang.....I sat looking at my keyboard thinking "what to say".....lifes an adventure and all of that....(which is true) but I just really want to wish you all the best.....that you will have a wonderful and happy life....holidays in Turkey....Shopping in Tesco's etc....having in a drink in a beer garden on a lovely summer's evening (yes we do have them!!).....Christmas with all the Christmas trees in the front window of peoples homes....nativity plays at school at Christmas time....oh so much to look forward to which is home.......go for that weekend away with Graham....and enjoy your time in Hong Kong......your daughter will be fine she's a good girl....you have done a good job there Kath anyone can see that.....
All the best and we will make a date for shopping in lovely Manchester....I would say that...my home City!!!
No regrets Kath just experience.....
Heres to a wonderful new chapter in your lives
Jackie in Perth but soooooooo wants to be on that plane with my family heading home!!!!!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:07 pm

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Hey Kath,

I have not been around for a while, I can't believe you are going already

I really hope all goes well for you back home, and you have a fab christmas with the family.

Keep in touch,

Sandra x
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Just popped in to say thanks guys, I promise I will keep you all updated warts and all what life is back back in blighty.....no holes barred

Keep strong gang xxxx

Kath

Sooo happy and excited and nervous to be going "home" xxxxxxx
Old Oct 30th 2007, 9:22 pm
Back to the future!

Treacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to all

Hey Kath,
Just wanted to wish you a safe journey and have a great time in Hong Kong!

Its been really mild down here in the south east, beautiful sunshine yesterday, bit overcast today but only cardi wearing weather so it wont be too much of a shock for you when you step off the plane!

All the very best to you and yours,

Deb xx
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

mike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kath & Graham

Haven't been on here for a few weeks because we had no internet with moving house - all sorted now though. I just wanted to say.............

WELCOME HOME!

Hope you arrived safely - the Uk is freezing today, but I bet you don't care

Jo & Mike
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mike&jo
Hi Kath & Graham

Haven't been on here for a few weeks because we had no internet with moving house - all sorted now though. I just wanted to say.............

WELCOME HOME!

Hope you arrived safely - the Uk is freezing today, but I bet you don't care

Jo & Mike
My dad (from Manchester) said the same it is freezing and you know what I would swoop with him tomorrow, it is hot and humid here in Perth...39, you cannot do a thing in this kind of weaher so summer has arrived early...gulp...believe it or not my least favorite season here in Aus.....we are heading back to Manchester in March 08.....99% of the time I am so wanting it to be right now...the other 1% I am just worrying about our sons being back home...the usual...how will they go on at High School and my other at college......but other than that cannot wait......
Have you gone back to St.Helens? know Liverpool and the surrounding areas really well......
Cannot wait to hear from Kath.....we met up just before she left Perth......a really nice person....
Jackie who is slowly roasting like something on a spit roast!!!!