Wikiposts

Farewell

Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute
Default Farewell

Well this is my final posting on here for a while. We are off!!

The packers come on thursday and so tomorrow I will be putting my computer to bed for a while!!

Thanks to all the great friends I have made on here and in Oz, good friends made, some lost and some totally confused the hell out of me

To all you on here THANKYOU and of course Tracey, Jackie, Denise, LouiseD and Birdynumnum PommyBird and FFFF..girls thanks for all your support. (and all others I havent mentioned - sorry guys Ive not forgotten you all).....

I will of course be back on line sometime in the future to let you know how things progress (cant keep away too long) but I really need to get myself back on track with life, the universe and of course my family....

I am excited, worried and having sleepless nights thinking about all that is in store, cant wait to be back with my family and friends, and hoping very much so that my daughter comes back soon (only if she really wants to tho)....

Good luck to you all, I waited for 3 years for this to happen and its finally here and I am still s.... myself

Big squeezy hugs to you all - what a great site

Kath and of course my family!!!!

Last edited by Kath & Graham; Oct 29th 2007 at 11:40 pm.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:44 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Farewell

I genuinely wish you and Graham the very best of luck with your move home. I hope it brings you everything you want it to.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Kath, you are on the precipice of another big adventure! All the best with your move and journey back. Look forward to hearing all your tales when you are set up again the other end. Good luck love
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

thunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond repute

Those feelings are perfectly normal, same going to to oz too werent they?. All will be well. good luck.

Al
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:17 am
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute

You lucky bugger!!

All the best for your trip, and hope you settle in quickly! Looking forward to hearing how it goes.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes with your move
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:03 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Kath I just can't believe it's time for you to go. After all the planning and waiting it's finally here!!

I too hope you are reunited with your daughter soon, but if she decides to stay, at least you know that she's happy and doing what she wants to do in life - teenagers hey - the older they get, the bigger the worries become.

I wish you so much luck on your journey and hope that your return home will be a happy one.

Take care and keep in touch as soon as you are settled to let us all know how it goes. We'll be thinking of you
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Farewell

Good luck in your move back home
Old Oct 30th 2007, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

The very best of luck to you and I look forward to seeing you soon

Chrissy x
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:00 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Kath - I can imagine how you feel, excited, apprehensive and I guess a little worried about leaving your 'little girl' behind (kids eh?!) - I wish you all the best for the journey home and settling back into the UK.

I can only speak from my experience, but my return to the UK, although hard at times, has turned out to be everything I dreamed it would be when I sat planning my return during those sad days in Perth.

I know you've had some sad times this past year and now a new chapter begins, keep us posted on your return, safe journey to you and your family.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 8:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

You lucky girl!!! Hope it all goes well for you!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 8:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that's come around quickly. All the very best.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 10:39 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Best of luck.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Well this is my final posting on here for a while. We are off!!

The packers come on thursday and so tomorrow I will be putting my computer to bed for a while!!

Thanks to all the great friends I have made on here and in Oz, good friends made, some lost and some totally confused the hell out of me

To all you on here THANKYOU and of course Tracey, Jackie, Denise, LouiseD and Birdynumnum PommyBird and FFFF..girls thanks for all your support. (and all others I havent mentioned - sorry guys Ive not forgotten you all).....

I will of course be back on line sometime in the future to let you know how things progress (cant keep away too long) but I really need to get myself back on track with life, the universe and of course my family....

I am excited, worried and having sleepless nights thinking about all that is in store, cant wait to be back with my family and friends, and hoping very much so that my daughter comes back soon (only if she really wants to tho)....

Good luck to you all, I waited for 3 years for this to happen and its finally here and I am still s.... myself

Big squeezy hugs to you all - what a great site

Kath and of course my family!!!!
Now you watch the door doesnt hit you on the ass on the way out, seriously though, enjoy your one way flight & have a drink for me when you get home.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:00 pm
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to hearing about everything once you get settled. Good luck with everything.

Sarah

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.