Faces to names...

Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:06 pm
Merlot

Originally posted by Pants
lmao..you mad woman...

I know, I know.

Must fly for defo now as feeling a little queesy with the drink. Oh dear. That will teach me!

Speak to you all laters

M

BTW My friend thinks you are all barking mad, but being an English lady understands the humour completely!

Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:07 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Merlot
I know, I know.

Must fly for defo now as feeling a little queesy with the drink. Oh dear. That will teach me!

Speak to you all laters

M

BTW My friend thinks you are all barking mad, but being an English lady understands the humour completely!
Nite matey

Hope your head is a good one in morning...

Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:27 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by theguitardoctor
Love to stay and chat but work beckons...have a drink for me....

Rich
Have a good work day..

Chat soon

Pants
Old Feb 28th 2004, 6:54 am
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Pants
Have a good work day..

Chat soon

Pants
Hi again,

Work day pretty good...bits of work are drifting my way each time I go in..so it's just a case of getting transport (looked at another 3 vehicles since last night...all not that good), my cellphone sorted and some new business cards printed..all in good time...no tools til March 11th anyway.

I have a guitar to respray that will be going onto the website....someone has painted it with Enamel and wood varnish...lovely job too...looks like somone glued grey sand to the guitar top....they also scrawled HAZEL into the wood....nice..

..all I have to do is remove it, repair the damage and respray it....ah well, tis one way to make £200 I suppose.....

Aaah Saturday night is here....wheres that Southern Comfort ?

Rich.
Old Feb 29th 2004, 12:21 pm
Merlot

Originally posted by theguitardoctor
..all I have to do is remove it, repair the damage and respray it....ah well, tis one way to make £200 I suppose.....

Rich.
More money in stalking Rich!

M

Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:50 pm
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Merlot
More money in stalking Rich!

M
You think so?.......hmm, where are those black gloves ?
Rich..