Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Expats Who Have Returned to the UK Wanted for News Article!

Expats Who Have Returned to the UK Wanted for News Article!

Old Mar 20th 2013, 2:46 pm
is finally happy

Tel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to behold
Default Expats Who Have Returned to the UK Wanted for News Article!

Hi guys,

As some of you in the MBTTUK forum know, I'm a journalist and I'm looking for a few people who wouldn't mind sharing their stories of returning home to England!

I'm looking for stories from people from a range of ages, backgrounds, and families to share the following:

Name:
Family situation: are you single, married, children, no children, student, grandparent etc.)

How have you found your return to the UK?

Do you believe in 'Broken Britain' or is it Home Sweet Home?

Do you have any plans to leave?

How is the UK compared to where you lived before?

Anything else you want to add:

The piece is going to be about how many returning expats don't find Britain to be the dreary, over-stressed, underfunded place that it often gets described as. If you're interested in participating, I will need to be able to quote you directly and use your name, please be aware of that before you agree!

I'm happy to send all participants a link to the published article, but there is no other compensation.

The article will be published here at: www.eastlondonlines.co.uk

Thank you!
Old May 3rd 2013, 2:17 pm
is finally happy

Tel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Expats Wanted for News Article!

Hi guys, I'm still looking for people who wouldn't mind giving a short interview via phone or email for this article! You can send me a message on the forum if you like, or email me at [email protected] . The article is a big part of my final mark on my Journalism course, so I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help me out! Thank you so much

-Tel