ermm whats going on

Old Sep 4th 2009, 12:26 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute
Default ermm whats going on

well havent posted for a long time , but a brief outline been here in perth 20 yrs ,my marriage failed early last year and had several relationships since but never lasted due to being a subborn old git .
Anyway i have always wanted to go home , i have one lad here with me whos life has gone into turmoil since his mum left and one lad who is independant and lives in belgium and loves it and has no intention of returning as he love european life in general .
I have after much procrastination etec etc have decided to go home as i need a fresh start as perth is full of bad memories now and also the exchange rate is superb ,but after much angst and turmoil in the old noggin ,why is it i feel lighter and seem to look at my surroundings in a different way ? anyone else had this when they finally started to make steps forward to go home ?
Old Sep 4th 2009, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

nephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: ermm whats going on

yes I have had moments like this but this is part of the course you have made your decision focus and all will be well.z
Old Sep 4th 2009, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Hi KK, good to see you back here even though it has been a tough few months for you - I wondered what you were doing these days!

I think the relief of having made the decsion to move is such a boost that your mental health improves out of sight - you have probably been somewhat depressed (and who wouldnt?!) not just a stubborn old g*t. Now you have decided to make a move, the depression has lifted and you can look at things with dispassionate eyes. Sort of shaking the shackles really.

So sorry to hear that your lad has been doing it tough after your ex left - would he be going back for a bit of an adventure with you? Maybe he just needs his brother to show him the highlights of Europe to get him back on track!
Old Sep 5th 2009, 10:41 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

After all the inward battling we do...trying to make the right decission. Its such a huge relief...when its finally made All the best
Old Sep 6th 2009, 4:25 am
Just Joined

stevbar is an unknown quantity at this point

hi hh just reading some of your old posts, i am much the same as your self a mad chelsea fan been in oz for 30 years lived in Perth but now in Brisbane want to go back to live but wife wants to stay.The trouble is it never goes away, went back for the cup final and did,nt want to come back,got a son of 18 took him over and he loved it especially the football. You should just do it and if it don,t work out go back to Perth anyway all the best mate
Old Sep 6th 2009, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by king kong
well havent posted for a long time , but a brief outline been here in perth 20 yrs ,my marriage failed early last year and had several relationships since but never lasted due to being a subborn old git .
Anyway i have always wanted to go home , i have one lad here with me whos life has gone into turmoil since his mum left and one lad who is independant and lives in belgium and loves it and has no intention of returning as he love european life in general .
I have after much procrastination etec etc have decided to go home as i need a fresh start as perth is full of bad memories now and also the exchange rate is superb ,but after much angst and turmoil in the old noggin ,why is it i feel lighter and seem to look at my surroundings in a different way ? anyone else had this when they finally started to make steps forward to go home ?
You 'll be better off staying in OZ
Old Sep 6th 2009, 11:05 am
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevin747
Now how can you possibly know that? Would the whole world be better of in OZ? That's obviously untrue. Are you saying every single person would be better off living anywhere but the UK? Lots and lots of people who are happy in the UK would disagree there.

Sounds to me as if the OP would be foolish not to come back at this point. He clearly needs it for psychological reasons if no other, and he'll be able to reconnect with his older son.

We've been back nearly a week and we're still in holiday mode, but I've seen nothing to make me doubt our decision.

Bev
Old Sep 6th 2009, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bevm
Now how can you possibly know that? Would the whole world be better of in OZ? That's obviously untrue. Are you saying every single person would be better off living anywhere but the UK? Lots and lots of people who are happy in the UK would disagree there.

Sounds to me as if the OP would be foolish not to come back at this point. He clearly needs it for psychological reasons if no other, and he'll be able to reconnect with his older son.

We've been back nearly a week and we're still in holiday mode, but I've seen nothing to make me doubt our decision.

Bev
Ahem! Check avatar,right wing views etc ,there are people who I don't wish to share an island with
Old Sep 6th 2009, 3:00 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Ahem! Check avatar,right wing views etc ,there are people who I don't wish to share an island with
so it's personal then.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
so it's personal then.
No!
Old Sep 6th 2009, 10:10 pm
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I don't know what your avatar is. I assumed it wasn't you, but no clue otherwise. Explain?

Bev
Old Sep 7th 2009, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by king kong
Yes nearly everyday...and that is only since we made the decision to return home...but I have spoken and known lots of people who have returned and have said the same thing happend to them...then my OH says do you remember that horrible holiday we had in Spain...(Hotel was awful...it rained...yes heavily in early Sept....unheard of in the part of Spain we visited....lots of things went wrong on that holiday) towards the end of the holiday though I was looking at even the dinning room of the hotel very fondly and wishing we were staying.....the mind...a terrible thing at times....I think you know what is right you have been thinking of this decision on and off for a while now....I would go and who knows what could happen in the U.K....meet your perfect partner....live in a wonderful place with better bars than the Belgium Bar in Perth..lol....and if not you can always live somewhere else but you will never know until you try.....good luck.....
Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

backagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: ermm whats going on

Unless you can back that up with sound logical reasons that take king kongs individual circumstances and feelings into account, then I don't think that's a very helpful thing to say at all.

If you can't say something helpful, perhaps it would be better not to say anything at all in this section of the forum.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 7:54 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bevm
Sorry, I don't know what your avatar is. I assumed it wasn't you, but no clue otherwise. Explain?

Bev
Yes, I was wondering too. I always thought it looked a little like Michael Jackson, but now I know for sure it can't be him.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 9:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Unless you end up living next door to him I don't really see why that has to do with it. Not moving back home just because someone else doesn't agree with what they assume your political views to be? Sounds a bit off the wall to me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.