End of the road?

Old Apr 8th 2019, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

yellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: End of the road?

Originally Posted by fastrhino
I guess I am having to face the fact that I have been in a state of depression for so long it has become normal now, I occasionally hit the bottom and then drag myself up somewhat but I am far from being out from under the clouds.

That is why I wonder if a fresh start is needed ?
I wish you every success in beating this one - my only note of caution in your plan to move is that often some issues come with you and you don't necessarily get the benefit of the clean break. Have you explored all avenues to improve your mental health? I'd recommend doing this regardless of your decision on whether to move. I am in the UK so don't know what support is out there in OZ - do you have the equivalent of Andy's Man Club or similar? https://en-gb.facebook.com/andysmanclub/