Reload this Page >

Electrical Engineer Technologist work in the UK

Electrical Engineer Technologist work in the UK

Old Jun 9th 2020, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

samdjf23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Electrical Engineer Technologist work in the UK

Hello,

My parents moved us out to Canada in 2006. They were frequent users of this forum and it really helped them with the moving of the family out here. So I just wanted to send my appreciation and thankfulness to this community. We have built a great life out here in Canada.

I wanted to ask a pretty specific question towards my studies and the potentiality of being able to find a job in my field, including what I might need to do to be eligible to work my position in the UK. I am currently heading into my final year of my course as an Electrical Engineer Technologist, previously acquiring my Journeyman Electrician Certificate. Really keen on spending a couple years back home. I have my British citizenship and passport all up to date. So its really just understanding the process.

Any help to push me in the right direction would be great . As I am pretty clueless as to what the work dynamic of my field looks like out there.

Sam